Sign in to follow this  
PWkid

New Boots I am trying out.

Question

They are very comfortable. The ones I ordered are black. I think they will hold up as good as any boots I tried and the comfort level is awesome. They are Crocs.

post-995-137772173155_thumb.jpg

18 answers to this question

I knew the jokes were a coming.lmao They were 39.99 I'm not sure of the chemical resistance but they said to wash them with Bleach so I figured they could handle a little bit of love. Stay tuned.

Jeff, I thought so too. Any waterproof shoe would be hot to keep water out it must keep water in.I care about comfort.I walk on concrete and my feet hurt and it transfers to my back.

They are great. I own two pairs of the pink ones. I also hold a pink umbrella over my head when I'm power washing. I don't like the backsplash. J/K!!!!!

I have the H/D or Lowes black boots. They're fine but very uncomfortable! I put a pair of Dr. Scholls and now they love me back.

Hey guys,

Here are 2 pair of good boots to try out. Both are excellent at keeping the feet dry and both are almost as comfortable as tennis shoes. I bought them for hunting and started using them for washing. You can find them at Bass Pro Shops or maybe Cabela's. One of them is called Lacrosse Alpha Burly and the other is called Muck Boot. I can clean concrete all night long and my feet don't hurt any worse than if I was wearing a pair of comfortable tennis shoes. Go try them on and walk around in the store. You'll be glad you did.

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

You ca get the muck boots at Tractor Supply.

Georgia Boots makes one with aleather upper called Mud Dawgs that are also great.A little on the heavy side,but I have been in water to my lower calf and never got my feet wet.I retired mine this past summer 8yrs old and still water proof.

Georgia Boots makes one with aleather upper called Mud Dawgs that are also great.A little on the heavy side,but I have been in water to my lower calf and never got my feet wet.I retired mine this past summer 8yrs old and still water proof.

Scott Karvonen

Karvonen's Pro Clean

Mud Dogs only last me about a month before they lose their waterproofing abilities. I guess it all depends on how much concrete you do, I do love the boots though. We now where BOGS Elemental Comfort low tops. Any hunter out there knows what bogs are, the ones we use for powerwashing are low top slip ons. They are very comfortable and 100% waterproof and grey in color.

Boss boots at Northern or HD/ lowes are inexpensive and GREAT!!!!

Longest lasting boot I have ever had ( so far). No slipping on the roofs and they have held up for miles of flatwork so far. About 30.00 bucks. I don't think they come in pink or blue though but for the lack of a fashion statement they hold up to the punishment.

Hi all & thank for all the good advise as I build my "research manual" here...

I may be a newbie here, but I do know of a company that makes/sells shoes & boots w/ a NON skid rubber sole. As a former restaurant manager, i have personally worn these many times in a slippery kitchen while watching others slide around & grab onto something... they skimped on the "Mart" brands or some other innappropriate tennis shoe.

The name of the co. is Shoes For Crews, based out of Fla. They will send you a catalog & even offer a payroll deduction program for your employees.. Slips & falls can be a costly & direct hit on all of us. Just my .02

The thaw is coming.... david