Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Happy B-Day Ken..P/Pros

Question

16 answers to this question

Happy Birthday Ken you old Geezer. Now that you have alot of bulletin board clout get Jim Foley to sell some of his wine to us bbers so we can all be merry and happy....and Zonked:club:

Can it really be a year more on the clock? Oh well, it really isn't the age...it's the mileage that counts!:lgwave:

Happy Birthday, youngster!

And thanks for making me hear things I didn't wanna. I'm truly not worthy!:lgbow:

(I got you a special, all metal, high volume, rust-proofed, dihydrogen monoxide containment system as a gift, just come pick it up whenever is convenient for you.;) )

Ken,

You mentioned having to do estimates yesterday. Hope you closed on all three jobs. Now that would be a birthday present!

Beth,

That 2nd link is truly disgusting. Lets see, Pickle, Black Pepper, Booger, Dirt, Earthworm, Ear Wax, Sausage, Rotten Egg, Soap, Vomit.

I just have to vote for Vomit.

Ken,

Salesman, marketer extroidinaire! Seven closings in one day is one hellava' birthday! Good for you.

Now, the only problem is, when can we get back to working on wood? Weird early April.

Ken,

I hoped those links would give you a chuckle for your b-day! I thought Jelly Beans were appropriate so close to Easter, and the Bertie Bott's were just an added bonus!

Hope you had a great b-day.

Beth