Sign in to follow this  
Jarrod

Wanna cut your time in half without sacrificing quality?

Question

I just revamped my truck last week. We have literally cut our wash time in half on every fleet we washed since I revamped the truck. Call me for the details! I will not post what I did here, b/c of my competition.

31 answers to this question

Jarrod,

I would call,but I dropped my cell in water last Monday and it died just a little while ago.Kind of sucks I only had this phone 17 days when it got baptised.

Looks like I'll be filing on my cell insurance tomorrow so I can get a new one.

Jarrod,

How dare you post something like that. There is NO WAY you can cut your time in half with some stupid set up like you have.

What are you, a $99 dollar hack?

Don't believe anything this guy has to say. All he likes to do is toot his own freaking horn.

:)

I just revamped my truck last week. We have literally cut our wash time in half on every fleet we washed since I revamped the truck. Call me for the details! I will not post what I did here, b/c of my competition.

If I did fleets I'd be a callin

Go Jarrod

Barry, you're right. LOL!

Don, you're right too! I'm a HACK people! Nobody believe a word I type! I suck so bad, I can suck a 3,000,000 lb. rock through a straw! I toot my horn so much, I'm changing my name to "Band Geek!" LOL

You guys crack me up! I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm about to pee myself!

Beth, come on dudette, those were very kind, loving remarks about my competition. LOL

BTW, folks, if you don't believe me, call Paul Kassander. He's the rotton hack that taught me the trick. He sucks more than an Allison Super Suds Sucker! LOL

Scott, give me a call when you can. My new ph# is -

1 800 I'm a stupid, rotten, horn tootin' 3,000,000 lb. rock suckin', ignorant, 12 sandwich eatin' hack that washes trucks with a windex bottle and a tooth brush. Press 1 for the secret, and make sure that you're standing on your head for 1 hour b4 you call.

Operators are standing by.

I got my new phone today Jarrod.Angela is less than pleased about the $95 deductable I had to pay for a phone I got on 3/14.I always knew you were a band geek hack.

When I call don't start the conversation with "One time at band camp...."

I got my new phone today Jarrod.Angela is less than pleased about the $95 deductable I had to pay for a phone I got on 3/14.I always knew you were a band geek hack.

When I call don't start the conversation with "One time at band camp...."

LOL! I'm just waiting for all the egos (actually there's just a select few) to chime in with 100 reasons why it can't be done.

I mean, Heaven forbid I try to help the industry!

LOL! I'm just waiting for all the egos (actually there's just a select few) to chime in with 100 reasons why it can't be done.

You know people fear change.Especially if they didn't come up with the idea.

It can't be done if the people are not equipped with the proper tools for the job, and that is a large majority.

It can't be done if the people are not equipped with the proper tools for the job, and that is a large majority.

Alan, I agree to a point. I think that there's a small percentage that lack the equip. they need, but it don't cost much to get it.

The investment is well worth it.

Alan, I agree to a point. I think that there's a small percentage that lack the equip. they need, but it don't cost much to get it.

The investment is well worth it.

Yes it is worth it if they plan to stick with this, but many are just washing for extra cash until something better comes along. so investing more is not always on their mind. Short term or long term, investing in the right equipment and seeking the right knowledge is very beneficial. You just need to convince them of that.

People who don't invest in their business are making a very short sided mistake. You're right Alan, a lot of people here may not want to invest a small amount of money in their business. They are the ones that will give up in frustration. I invest in my business every day. Weather it is brain storming (if I only had a brain) or fixing stuff, buying equipment that makes me more efficient, or whatever.

The fact is, I'm always looking for better, faster ways to do things. I think that's why I'm still in business. If I had to go back to the ways I did things 5 years ago, I'd quit.

So brings us to that fork in the road. Do we invest, or quit? Do we wallow in frustration, or find a better way?

If you're frustrated with your methods, advertising, equipment, sales skills, or whatever, you can save yourself a from a lot more frustration by doing 1 of 2 things - Quit now or invest now.

We have all been there. Frustrated, saying to ourselves "There's gotta be an easier way." That's what brought a lot of us here. It's almost like a support group.

What really worries me is when people are doing things the hard way and accept it as status quo. They have a "well, that's just the way it is" mentality.

I could never understand why it would take some people so long to wash fleets...

I hear ya Scott. I think that it's for the reasons that I stated earlier.

If you're frustrated with your methods, advertising, equipment, sales skills, or whatever, you can save yourself a from a lot more frustration by doing 1 of 2 things - Quit now or invest now.

Reminds me of a movie scene, "I used to be a salesmen, tough market out there" as he mocks taking sips at the bar. sales and washing are one in the same, you get out what you put in.

Anyone know what I am referring to?

Reminds me of a movie scene, "I used to be a salesmen, tough market out there" as he mocks taking sips at the bar. sales and washing are one in the same, you get out what you put in.

Anyone know what I am referring to?

Ok you got me stumped...How about some multiple choices?? My first guess would be "Tin Man" I think it was called starring Danny Devito and Richard Dryfess.

Ok you got me stumped...How about some multiple choices?? My first guess would be "Tin Man" I think it was called starring Danny Devito and Richard Dryfess.

I can't give movie titles or it will be obvious. I can add ABC, AIDA, and the word DOTTED. If someone has initials of AB, CG or MB do not be so quick to give it away.