Sign in to follow this  
rj242

Thoughts on a Landa rig!

Question

Hey Everyone,

I have been picking everyones brain to death lately, trying to decide on a new rig. I have a local pressure washer guy that just bought a Landa, Dual axle trailer rig, from a lady(husband died or left, not sure of the circumstances). I believe the washer is a 5.0gpm, Vanguard motor, hot water unit(141 hours on meter). It is about two years old, and comes with a 500gal water tank, surface cleaner, two hose reels, 400 feet of hose, and a wand with tips. I haven't actually seen it yet, but trust the guys opinion that it is a nice rig. He is asking $7,000. He has his own big rig (goose neck covered trailer). I know that there are some unsaid variables in my description of the rig, but does this sound like a good deal? I am going to look at it this weekend.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

RJ

10 answers to this question

That doesn't sound too bad of a price. Make sure the hour meter acutally works on the unit, if there's only 141 hours on a 2 year old machine it hasn't been used much. Use the machine for a little bit to make sure there are no leaks. Check the air filter and oil to see how they look. If everything looked good I would think 7k would be a decent price. My hot water unit was 5,550 and I'm about to upgrade to a 16 foot dual axle trailer for 1,800. Once you add hose reels, hose, surface cleaner, water tank, wands, tips it starts to add up quick.

Another thing to consider, make sure you have a vehicle that can pull that rig, it's going to be pretty heavy, esp. loaded with water.

That sounds like a decent price. We have a Landa machine, that is 5.0 gpm. It is a 20 hp honda motor. We have been pleased with our machine. We do alot of heavy equipment and commercial concrete and buildings. They are right about the truck to pull all that.We have two three hundred gallon tanks and with the two surface cleaners, and other equipment the weight adds up. We only haul the water when there's no other way. How long is the trailer. Is it enclosed or open?

Hey If you are serious please give me a call.

I have moved on. This is a hot water unit @ 5.8 GPM. About 300 hours on the unit.

Anyone can have this unit for a lot less than 7K. Call me.

770-428-2101

FOB Atlanta, GA.

post-514-137772178512_thumb.jpg

Lenny, when I was a Deputy Sheriff LEO stood for " Law Enforcement Officer " I am sure this is what it means. Hugh

Paul that is a nice looking rig. What to you mean moved on? Are you still in the business? or purchased another rig? Also what kind of money are we talking?

Paul that is a nice looking rig. What to you mean moved on? Are you still in the business? or purchased another rig? Also what kind of money are we talking?

His post said a lot less than 7K, sounds like a good deal possibly