Sign in to follow this  
mbryan

Opinions needed on our website

Question

14 answers to this question

Menu buttons and logo layout seems to waste some top space. I'de like to see things uncentered and busier. Margin space both left and right on main home page could use something. Maybe some side menus with testimonies or talking about yourself or links to videos.....you hood guys are big on videos right?

Hey Matt,

Its kind of boring.

Its seems like something a one man company would do thats trying to save money. Not trying to be a PITA, there just isn't much to it. It seems empty to me, like you just dont have much to say or show. I would think because this is an organization, not just a one man operation that it would have more info and even more pictures.

Looks like your just trying to fill the page with some large pictures & large text. I'd like to know more about the org, maybe more about the cleaning process, more of what I'd get if I was to be a customer, what makes your service better than others etc etc

Its an OK site, it looks like something I would do just to have a website. I think its OK for now just to have it up and running, but I would definitly expand on it

Good luck with it

Jeff

Menu buttons and logo layout seems to waste some top space. I'de like to see things uncentered and busier. Margin space both left and right on main home page could use something. Maybe some side menus with testimonies or talking about yourself or links to videos.....you hood guys are big on videos right?

I agree, the photos could be a little clearer and prominate as well.

Thanks for all of the input. I have some more photos and info that I will put on this weekend. Also somebody mentioned a coverage map? Anybody know a good program for that or maybe just do a nice photoshop image of our coverage areas?

... maybe just do a nice photoshop image of our coverage areas?

Do you know anybody with that skillset?;)

The site looks like a good start to me. Your pics are dramatic, but you need to let some of your expertise and personalities shine through, while staying all business.

I know tht sounds contradictory, but it was what I've come to expect from you guys. I was surprised to see the site seemed way understated. I know you have a lot to say about your field and was interested in reading that.

I know you've been knocked by some that think you were a little sullen sounding in an earlier version of the text, but I think you've maybe overcompensated. Let the reasons you have formed this organization be obvious on the site, after all, that is your product. (IMO)

Good luck, guys. I'm interested in how well this project goes.

I have tried several times to register. I have used you and Ant both as a referrer and it reads "Invalid Referrer Specified".

Is in working properly?

Scott

Scott, register you have to put HotShot as referrer...Are you trying to register as Integrity? Try again, I'll be looking for you to make sure you get put through. We do screen our members so your info has to be correct ;)

other Scott (Stainless) Thank you for your kind words of encouragment :) With that said, How come you are not on our forum? You have tons of knowledge that we could all benefit from...don't be stingy :D

Thanks for all of your input on our site. We are going to have it professionally done. I would rather pay the money to have it done right. Hopefully we should have a bad ass site up in the next couple of months, to go along with the baddest kitchen exhaust cleaning org in the nation!!!!!

other Scott (Stainless) Thank you for your kind words of encouragment :) With that said, How come you are not on our forum? You have tons of knowledge that we could all benefit from...don't be stingy :D

I was on your forum, and I usually check in once in a while, but I haven't been on any with any real regularity lately...been crazy in Millen country.

I'll be there soon as I have a couple of minutes in a row.

And thanks for the compliment, I promise no stingy!;)

On an unrelated subject, Matt, I was thinking of you when I heard about the plane crash in Brazil. Didn't a plane once run off the runway at the Burbank Airport and hit a gas station near your offices?:lgbugeyes

Ya that was only a few blocks away from us. That airport has really changed since then, its so good every city in the area wants to claim it so it is now called the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport. I think those other cities should just get their own airports!!:furious: