Sign in to follow this  
PA Dutchman

The Cleaner Network

The Cleaner Network.com...What should be done?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The Cleaner Network.com...What should be done?

• Let it Rest In Peace.
    • Bring it back...tons information there for ALL
    • The what?
    • REVIVE IT, REVAMP IT, REVOLUTIONIZE OUR INDUSTRY WITH IT.

With the recent online departure of The Cleaner Network, I thought I'd ask it...

I know a lot of people because of it, through the networks that worked positively with it, and those that called me on the phone because of it.

I would've said sell it to someone else so the informational content is preserved and built upon, but most if not all the same information is available elsewhere. Too many boards and not enough traffic isn't good for anyone.

R.I.P. :lgwave:

For Steve it was a business tool to promote and sell his chems. That is what the board was designed for and did well for awhile.

Without Steve's participation to promote his product, I am not sure it would be worth bringing back.

If the new guy selling Steves chems had the same knowledge and use of them, and used the board the same way, then it may be worth keeping around.

I think keeping or transfering some content would be good.

I think it could work if the right people got involved.

TGS, TGP , PTS all have reasons why they do well. *** is supported by no one and does ok.

I think a BBS independant of sales can work. Its hard to make it happen.

Just for the record...I have never nor do I hold any vested interest in it.

Just checking the pulse of those out there.

Gary, what the heck? You take it over and start moderating it and what happens now its gone for good. Only kidding, good try

I want the site to stay closed. Back 2 and 1/2 years ago when I was going through some changes in my personal life and could not be at the end of the phone for 24 hours a day to answer questions quite a few of what I thought were loyal customers flew the coop. The board was a promotional tool for my chemicals and I made that clear but some did not respect that or how much of myself I had given. I gave more than anyone could realize.I always felt that teaching folks how to do this business would obtain loyal customers but I was wrong. Good luck to all of you in the future and I hope some have learned valuable lessons from what I did over the years., one way or another. Without customers there was no reason to keep The Cleaner Network up and running. I did all I could do under the circumstances.

The Doctor's coat has been retired. Please honor my wishes.

I tend to agree with Don. There's not much there that's not elsewhere. I had my say over a year ago when Steve asked for opinions...it could have been such an awesome tool to generate chemical business, but it simply wasn't used anywhere near it's potential.

Sad to see it go, but when there's only a couple new posts a week, it's time to make a change, I suppose.

I want the site to stay closed. Back 2 and 1/2 years ago when I was going through some changes in my personal life and could not be at the end of the phone for 24 hours a day to answer questions quite a few of what I thought were loyal customers flew the coop. The board was a promotional tool for my chemicals and I made that clear but some did not respect that or how much of myself I had given. I gave more than anyone could realize.I always felt that teaching folks how to do this business would obtain loyal customers but I was wrong. Good luck to all of you in the future and I hope some have learned valuable lessons from what I did over the years., one way or another. Without customers there was no reason to keep The Cleaner Network up and running. I did all I could do under the circumstances.

The Doctor's coat has been retired. Please honor my wishes.

Yeah Steve, Best it probably stays closed.

I Know what ya did and that would have been the only reason I made the offer. I think its kinda a shame the hard works just gone.

If it stay up as a view only place? if life changed for ya you could be back in the saddle. food for thought

Oh well, just a thought. Good luck and have fun with the rest of your life. Its just too short.

For Steve it was a business tool to promote and sell his chems. That is what the board was designed for and did well for awhile.

Without Steve's participation to promote his product, I am not sure it would be worth bringing back.

If the new guy selling Steves chems had the same knowledge and use of them, and used the board the same way, then it may be worth keeping around.

It will be back soon. We thought it would have been up by the end of last week but there was a great deal of info to bring back. I will be running it and plan on being more active than the last year it was open. Steve Flynn asked me to be a Spokesman for him of the products I made for RPC, same products just not under the RPC label. They have been there all along but many didn't know how to find them. I will be offering advice like I used to but my time on the phone will be limited unless you are a Verizon customer. I will make a post as soon as it is back up and running. Thanks to all of you that dealt with me over the years. I am eager to be involved in this industry once again. Life works in many mysterious and wonderful ways. With this being Memorial Day I salute my son (MP Army) in Iraq and all of the heros overseas.