Sign in to follow this  
ezdayman

What is my problem?

Question

15 answers to this question

What about your repeat customer database? Is your competion working?

What are the reason(s) people are giving you as to why they are not interested in your services?

ezdayman,

Will you be coming to any of the round tables? I would like to have a chat with you as well as others to see what is happening. Discussing the problem could solve it? If not feel free to PM me. Thank you.

What kind of work do you do? Good looking equipment is not a guarantee of work and sometimes hurts if a potential customers sees it and thinks you charge more due to nice stuff.

Cold calling commercial establishments and offering a free demo to show the difference has always been the best for me. Many places have been scammed by someone who claims they will make it look new again only to say after the job is done that certain stains will not come out. This has caused hesitation among many potential customers and the demo shows what the real results will be.

you made a good point! what I mean buy nice eqipment I have a aluminum trailer, nice and shinny well placed items on the trailer i mean its nothing great but it looks good and works great!

thanks when are you haveing the round table talk!

e-mail me i would like to know more!!!

jaysondahl@msn.com

Be persistent. Try different venues of advertising... like try Craigslist( its free). I get good results from them. Try a mailer.

Don't know about the rest of you but July and early August are usually slow for me. That's okay, more time to spend with the family and on the boat.

July has been slow for me also, so I take the time to get in some small vacations. I leave Sunday for Michigan and a family reunion. I will be there for 1-week. Hugh

I keep three different flyers in my truck and in my personal car. Each start out with "I happened to be driving by your house today and couldn't help but notice the condition of your..." House, Roof, or Fence. Then the usual " Hi, I'm from Pro-Power Power Washing, bla bla bla." If in fact I am driving by a nasty looking fence, house, or roof, I just slip the flyer in their door. Only takes a second and you're sure to get calls from it. Make sure your spelling and grammer are 100 percent perfect.

I keep three different flyers in my truck and in my personal car. Each start out with "I happened to be driving by your house today and couldn't help but notice the condition of your..." House, Roof, or Fence. Then the usual " Hi, I'm from Pro-Power Power Washing, bla bla bla." If in fact I am driving by a nasty looking fence, house, or roof, I just slip the flyer in their door. Only takes a second and you're sure to get calls from it. Make sure your spelling and grammer are 100 percent perfect.

Uh, grammar not grammer, hehehe, jk...Greg