Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Sarah Palin In Tampa

Question

I guess she's here today ?

This is a letter in the Tampa newspaper today.

The following letter appeared in today`s Tampa Tribune. It was written by a women.

"As a former supporter of Hillary Clinton, I am insulted by the blatant pandering of John McCain in choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate.

Palin is ideologically farther to the right than George W. Bush. She is militantly anti-abortion. She wants to teach intelligent design in public schools. She doesn’t believe global warming is real She killed clean coal and wind power in her state in favor of big oil. She claims to have fought corruption, but took campaign contributions from VECO, Alaska`s scandal-ridden oil company. Finally she`s under investigation by her own state legislature for abuse of power.

Hmm, lets see, a VP who`s for big oil and abuses power in office. Sarah Palin isn`t the next Hillary Clinton, she`s the next **** Cheney."

While I defend Sarah Palin`s right to decide what is right for her family, each and every one of us should demand the same right.

52 answers to this question

I have no Dog in this race Scott, so I really could care less.

But, from talking to people, I get the impression the Demo's are GLAD she got picked.

Personally, I think McCain should have picked Romney.

But, no matter, Obama is gonna kick his azz no matter what.

Not for Obama either.

If she is such a bad choice, why are the democrats so scared of her?

Dems or Republican alike don't know what to think in this case.

Perhaps them personal/family issues sensationalized by the media smells abit of her being moderate if not liberal in social life but then don't they know her to be fiscal conservative and corruption watchdog?

All I know is I hear she is a real NRA member unlike Kerry and her fav food is moose stew or some such. Not only that but she can field dress that thar moose too!

It'll take time for some to warm up to her. I'm workin on it..

If she is such a bad choice, why are the democrats so scared of her?

The only thing I would say a dem is scared of is another far right winger may get in office

Other than that we just dont like far right and thats what she is.

Not scared, unless her & McCain win:goodgrief:lildevil:

I just hope McCain wins. I would have switched sides if he would have picked a pro choice vp but now I am certain he stands on principle and he believes what I believe in. I think Palin was an excellent choice. We need to drill here for oil. It is stupid not to. I'm tired of making the Saudis rich. I'm tired of people wanting to quit the war we are in. I am glad Hussein is out of power and I'm excited to see what the future holds for Iraq. Obama is a speech writer and that is it. He doesnt stand up for what is right. He stands for whatever causes the least amount of friction because he believes the least amount of friction will make America rich and popular.

Any woman, or man for that matter, that can shoot a moose, skin and butcher it, then cook it up for dinner, deserves some serious consideration.

I think her speech at the Republican National Convention starts at around 10:30 EST tonight. May want to check it out.

I'm not into politics AT ALL!!!,....But the situation with her daughter only makes her a "normal society" parent.

Jeff

Edited by 814jeffw

I think McCain picked her, because he wants to shag her.

Daniel,

If grandfather Sen. McCain at 71 or so can "shag" her as you so delicately put it, age in this election is not a factor. That alone would guarantee my vote.

Edited by RPetry
remove exclamation point, statement true.

She hunts,she fishes,she knows sports(exsportscaster)she looks good,she wants to drill for oil,she taxed the big oil guys in her state,she is not a washington insider,she has actually ran a government body(state of Alaska),her husband still has a job because they need the money,she is honest,and whats not to like about this woman.

I have said it before and I will say it again Obama has never ran anything,not a business,not a government body not anything but his mouth.I will give you that he can give a speech now,the man hasn't even been a senator for 2 years yet and half of that his has been campagning for president.

Although Sen. Obama has not had any traditional "executive" experience, he is top dog in a very effective political campaign. Knocking off Villary Clinton in the primary races was no mean feat. In retrospect, it was an amazing accomplishment.

He appears to have attracted some fine political, and hopefully well grounded, intellectual talent. This is a candidate to take seriously.

Although Sen. Obama has not had any traditional "executive" experience, he is top dog in a very effective political campaign. Knocking off Villary Clinton in the primary races was no mean feat. In retrospect, it was an amazing accomplishment.

He appears to have attracted some fine political, and hopefully well grounded, intellectual talent. This is a candidate to take seriously.

Agreed...again!

Beth

Where did McCain get all the Barbie Doll babe's ( staff workers)? They look somewhat like his wife (). I was watching some of the convention and a couple of the staffers where Shaggable!!!

This gal is no wall flower. Sen. McCain rolled the dice and seems to have come up with a winner. Tough but authentic, she gave a terrific speech to the Convention and country last night.

This is turning into one of the more interesting and competitive presidential elections in my lifetime.

After the conventions are all over I hope both parties talk about the issues. Its time to find out the cold hard facts of what these two candidates are offering. FACTS is what its all about

Where did McCain get all the Barbie Doll babe's ( staff workers)? They look somewhat like his wife (). I was watching some of the convention and a couple of the staffers where Shaggable!!!

They "feel safe" with Grandpa McCain.

At age 72, he is harmless.