Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

How many uses for duct tape are there?

Question

Let's start a game! How many uses for duct tape are there? Try not to duplicate uses, let's come up with as many as we can, let's try to top 1001!

Uses do not have to be related to pressure washing.

For example:

Patch hole in screen!

Beth :groovy3:

51 answers to this question

I once used it to remove some holophilic resin based stain that got on siding. That stuff WILL NOT come off! I pressed some duct tape over the area and rubbed over it several times and it lifted it away. Then I had to use goo gone to remove the tape.

I didnt read this whole thread so if its a repeat Im sorry. I was behind a pickup the other day that was obviously being used to move, had a mattress a gray couch and a bunch of other stuff in it. I got in the lane next to it and saw the reason the couch was gray. COMPLETLY UPHOLSTERD IN DUCT TAPE! It actually didnt look that bad, none of it was peeling. I looked over when I pulled up next to the cab, young guy, maybe 20. Reminded me of my first place with lawn chairs, intertubes for furniture, cinder blocks and 2X4s for an entertainment center to support my 13" B/W TV and $1200 stereo with 4 foot high speakers.

LOL.... I used duck tape just the other day to cover up a bunch of electical outlets for a Pressure Cleaning job I did in Clearwater Florida. My wife actually used it to keep the cover closed on the box that we keep the Christmas tree in. Those things never seem to fit back into the box the way they came out! hahahaha!

I have used it to make a loop on the end of a wire hanger to get into a van with the keys locked in it. I would like to use it to tape my mother in laws mouth shut lol Samson