Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

PT state forum - closed....

Question

25 answers to this question

Bobs a pretty smart guy, he will take care of it all in his own way. Probably wanted a break from the silly stuff. I'll tell you I already miss it thou, I make my rounds there several times in a day

Hey Bob you out there? Thanks for dinner brother

I did notice that the threads on ptstate few and filled with little information. People have to know we all have apennines they are not all good but god beth and rod have thick skin and let things role off there back.

Yea you and Rod are thick skinned as the next and after all it is Winter. What would winter doldrums be without a little fun placed upon... :)

Are you kidding me? I don't even try to hide the grey hair you guys are giving me. :lol:

Beth :seeya:

One other thing I want to say in this thread, and I do not mean anything bad at all by it, so please guys don't jump on my back....

I wish Bob all the best, and I think this will end up being good for his business. I remember when Steve Rowlette had a forum called The cleaner Network, and it had a free for all style as well, and it was a vendor site...and it had a similar fate.

All the best to Bob!

Beth

OK, this may sound like I'm in need of therapy but I'm going through dt's...what the heck happened? I've been busy as heck the past 2 days and come back to find out I can't get my fix! :banghead: Did someone have cabin fever and go into a meltdown on PTS? :lgbugeyes

OK, this may sound like I'm in need of therapy but I'm going through dt's...what the heck happened? I've been busy as heck the past 2 days and come back to find out I can't get my fix! :banghead: Did someone have cabin fever and go into a meltdown on PTS? :lgbugeyes

Yea, what Larry said, I have been at work as well and BOOM.....

did someone mention $? Not good experiences in the past with some post'.....

Couldn't have been Dan, he's part of the wheel.... Please clue us in and catch us up.

...incidently Beth, this place has always been home for me. Please stay!!!!

Edited by Adrian

Larry it was working last night when awoke this afternoone I found the forum closed. Who's site is he promoting is that apples forum.

Thats not Apples board. It's Don Phelps' board. Chris' board is the RCIA board. I have no idea what happen but why didn't he just throw whatever was happening into the threads gone wild and forget about it? I'm sure he'll open it back up. Lots of guys go there for equipment and chems. I'm sure keeping it down would not help in that department.

Are you kidding me? I don't even try to hide the grey hair you guys are giving me. :lol:

Beth :seeya:

I was gonna say, I get banned for even thinking a conservative thought, thick skinned? Pfffttt

Just another reason to have moderators so Bob has a little help on his side. Bob is a good guy who is a major plus for this industry. For him to allow his board to operate with really no assistance might just not be worth it. Like Beth said I recall Cleaner Network being somewhat similar and look where they are today.

I wish Bob nothing but the best and I hope he can find a way to bring his Bulletin board back up without all the headaches that he doesn't deserve to have.

No, I never got a call , we have not done any stucco in 2 years only drivit

Oh well, I tried to pay it forward anyways.

He was in Destin (sp) Fl. and found a stucco post I made a while back and somehow thought I was in his service area.

...... those darn kids with eggs at halloween. lol.

One other thing I want to say in this thread, and I do not mean anything bad at all by it, so please guys don't jump on my back....

I wish Bob all the best, and I think this will end up being good for his business. I remember when Steve Rowlette had a forum called The cleaner Network, and it had a free for all style as well, and it was a vendor site...and it had a similar fate.

All the best to Bob!

Beth

Steve's board and business didn't die out because of the free-for-all atmosphere that was once a part of the Cleaner Network...it died because of neglect. Steve had a great thing going, and a great opportunity to keep it going and grow it...but he got sidetracked with life and it died off to the point where there was virtually no activity on the board for the last year or more.