Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

People to People Student Ambassador - Madison Borrego

Question

We just got notified that Madison (she's 15) was just selected to go to France, Italy and Greece to study and travel this coming summer! We are all very excited here about this wonderful upcoming adventure!

Beth

20 answers to this question

We are so proud and so happy! It's a Presidential program and many past Presidents have been Honorary Chairmen. It was founded by Eisenhower. Way cool stuff. She had also been invited to study in Spain with her Spanish Honors class, but this trip trumps that one, we can only do one, and Greece is a place she really wants to see.

Beth

Beth,

That is some accomplishment. Greece or Spain? Wish we had those choices when we were young. To only be young again!

Many things in typical life have never been better. The future is looking very good.

Congrats to you and Madison. You should be very proud.

We have our meeting next Sunday for our daughter Breanna. She is only 10 years old and I'm very worried about this. Honestly, I'm scared to let my baby girl do this.

May I call you if I have any questions?

We are so proud and so happy! It's a Presidential program and many past Presidents have been Honorary Chairmen. It was founded by Eisenhower. Way cool stuff. She had also been invited to study in Spain with her Spanish Honors class, but this trip trumps that one, we can only do one, and Greece is a place she really wants to see.

Beth

Congrats Beth..she is taking after her Mom in the Brains dep't,,,,,,and who said Republicans can't do a good job..Eisenhower rocked as a General and a president...and now your daughter is reaping the rewards because of him....GOOD JOB MADISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Beth..she is taking after her Mom in the Brains dep't,,,,,,and who said Republicans can't do a good job..Eisenhower rocked as a General and a president...and now your daughter is reaping the rewards because of him....GOOD JOB MADISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The party of the President who began the program is irrelevant. It's a great program and the man himself as President did a wonderful thing. It has been supported by Presidents coming from both parties since then as well.

We're excited!

Beth

This is the same program Hannah was invited to - We are so proud of both Hannah & Maddie! Go Smart Girls!

Go get 'em gals!. Smart girls and women are the bane of stupid boys and men.

Within 75 or 100 years, I think women will be either equal, or dominant in business, politics, and power positions in this country, Western Europe, and possibly other democracies.

It makes sense. The trend has been leaning that way for decades, and is accelerating.

Give those girls the best education and support possible. You're responsible for the course of civilization!