Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Rob Huffman - washing for DIAPER MONEY!!!

Question

13 answers to this question

I finally got a minute to sit down. Thanks everyone for the calls and texts. Much appreciated. She already has dad wrapped. I'm a little nervous with her being 20 inches already she may be taller than me at age 1. LOL just kidding. Both mom and her are doing wonderful. Hopefully I can schedule a break sometime soon to spend some good quality time. Definately going to change things up for me.

Again thanks all...

Stop reading these posts Rob and go she why she's crying. Maybe she's hungry. :)

Enjoy, kids are a blast. 15 minutes ago I'm returning home with my 6 year old Patrick. He's pointing at some roofs telling me they have to be washed. Those days are in store for you too.

Congrats, I thought we were only to have kids in the off season?

Let me know when you are at the inlaws. I will buy you a beer.

Wow what a cute baby.. Who's the father...haaa what its Rob's baby?? Well we can see the baby got Rebecca's good looks. Thank God for that. Nothing like a baby that can scare a charging bull away...That would be equivilant of Rob being in a Diaper...Now that can scare anything and everything away YIKES!!!!

Seriously congrats Rob and tel Reba the same. Now get out there and do that 5 week store run because girls are far from cheap. Cheap is not even most females vocabulary except when they call you a Cheapo. Now thats an over used word they use to direct at others. I should know I have 2 girls who tell me that all the time as I go in and buy them Dinners with COUPONS.....