Sign in to follow this  
seymore

New Cedar Fence W/ Special Blend

Question

18 answers to this question

Oh yeah I stain the house farthest away a few weeks before they put up the fence I stained that day.

I'd say it matches pretty good?

Beautiful work Shane. Hey I got your samples sitting in my shop. Were working on some condo complexes so we pretty much been doing all Powerwashing. We pull further away from wood but the work you do shows that wood restoration is indeed art.

Beautiful work Shane. Hey I got your samples sitting in my shop. Were working on some condo complexes so we pretty much been doing all Powerwashing. We pull further away from wood but the work you do shows that wood restoration is indeed art.

Thanks John!

Wood restoration is an art but man it's the best repeat business you will ever find with no advertising!

Thanks John!

Wood restoration is an art but man it's the best repeat business you will ever find with no advertising!

Ain't that the truth:) I always over advertised and the wood calls I could never keep up once we got a decent customer base. I think I get your business model though. My brother in-law has a somewhat similiar business model where he hasn't had to advertise in many years. What he does is office cleaning of all things and he can barely keep up with his customer base.

Looks good man. Just like I always expect from you Shane.

Rod!~

Thanks Rod!

These fence jobs are always challenging when the wind in the neighborhood is brutal most of the time.

I'm protecting more property and plants etc that anything very tough at times!!

Friggin' Texas has a lot of fences. Must be that old "gotta lot of cattle" tradition.

Yep we sure do and it's great repeat business as long as they don't wait to long to maintain it! :cool:

I'm pretty bored with them to be honest I need to mix it up soon or i'm gonna go crazy?

Yep we sure do and it's great repeat business as long as they don't wait to long to maintain it! :cool:

I'm pretty bored with them to be honest I need to mix it up soon or i'm gonna go crazy?

Shane,

You need one of those enclosed stain booth pergola jobs that you specialize in. There's something that the newer wood guys on TGS should see!

Shane,

You need one of those enclosed stain booth pergola jobs that you specialize in. There's something that the newer wood guys on TGS should see!

Yeah that's just what I need our temps should be 98 by Thurs with 100% humidity!!!

post-658-137772463728_thumb.jpg

Stain, I mean Shane , you make me not want to do fences ! Ha ha

Have done 15 deck redo's a couple of strip jobs and a piece of art work. All Since last Monday . My guys died yesterday and need this rain day off . I'm pooped out !

Edited by James

Have done 15 deck redo's a couple of strip jobs and a piece of art work. All Since last Monday . My guys died yesterday and need this rain day off . I'm pooped out !

I'll trade ya Jim I have about 20 fences not including 4 K of fence to start this weekend to do and 3 cedar houses to re stain!

keeping busy I see yessaa