Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Happy Birthday Beth!

Question

21 answers to this question

Well now you've gone and done it.... just please do not put those candles on my cake that are impossible to blow out.... LOL

Thanks Shane :-)

Beth

I'm only putting 21 candles it's gonna be easy ....

time for work stay cool....:cool:

Edited by seymore

James.....

That's Rick you're thinking of....not me.

Beth

Beth,

Thanks for reminding me. At 60, one has long forgotten how old you are. Just ask me ...

Best to you today and all the tomorrows. Make Rod cook and clean for a week! Barb and Tom send their best, I'm sneaking off with her to the Rhineland after the season. Wanna' come? Two certified wood minx in Europe after a long wood season is a dream come true.

Give the word, and I'll book the flight! Don't tell Rob, he's a ton bigger than me.

Enough of this nonsense, my best to both of you. You're an original, real wood minx, and us woodies just love you to death. That is, if you leave the whips and chains at home ...

It was a very nice evening at home, and Rod was the grill master. My ribeye was cooked to sheer perfection, and I was in beef bliss.

I must say, the serenade by you, Barbara, Martin and who ever else was in the room at ACR yesterday was a fun and just plain wonderful surprise. Every girl dreams of such a serenade on her birthday. :-)

Thanks for singing to me Rick. :-) I heart ya man, I heart ya!

Beth

Beth,

Thanks for reminding me. At 60, one has long forgotten how old you are. Just ask me ...

Best to you today and all the tomorrows. Make Rod cook and clean for a week! Barb and Tom send their best, I'm sneaking off with her to the Rhineland after the season. Wanna' come? Two certified wood minx in Europe after a long wood season is a dream come true.

Give the word, and I'll book the flight! Don't tell Rob, he's a ton bigger than me.

Enough of this nonsense, my best to both of you. You're an original, real wood minx, and us woodies just love you to death. That is, if you leave the whips and chains at home ...

I missed the whole shibange, egads, Beth congratulations on another year

of excellence.

Jake

:-) Thanks Shane!!! You rock.

Beth

Anytime...:cool:

I wish i still felt like 20 and working in the heat was just another walk in the park! Now i try to start early and finish by 2 if possible if I can help it!