Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Welcome New Members! ..Introduce yourself

Question

New members continue to join The Grime Scene daily and I would like to welcome you all to the board. If you have a few extra minutes, take the time to introduce yourself and let us know a little about you and your company. No need to be shy here, we are all trying to acomplish the same thing here... network with others, educate yourself, and make some new friends. Welcome Again, and I look forward to talking to you all soon.

:lgwave:

305 answers to this question

G'day from down-under!

My name is Micah and am in the process of starting my own pressure cleaning business, this will be my second business as i am also a brick layer (think you guys call them masons?) I got onto the idea as i do alot of brick cleaning by hand and this lead me to looking to buying a pressure cleaner to speed up the brick cleaning process and then i realized how much potential there is in exterior cleaning.

I enjoy reading everyones opinions on how to do things as there is so much to learn!

Thanks again for the great site!

My name is Chris, I am the Owner/Operator of CCM Power Washing. We are located in a small town in southern Ontario Canada. As you can imagine I don't have much work on the go right now because of the weather. I am new to the pressure washing scene and will have alot of questions for eveyone, the main one is "how to price out jobs?" I have done a few jobs to date and some went well and I walked away feeling I had charged the right amount. Others on the other hand I know for a fact I didn't charge nearly enough and don't want to get caught undercharging often.

Thanks

Chris

I am new to this bb but I have frequented others. Thank you Beth & Rod for making a place where we can go and talk about our problems and get information. I do kitchen exhaust cleaning and there are not many places that u can go to talk to people that are in this profession. I thank you for letting me join and I hope that this never ends.

Hello all,

I am stopping by to introduce myself, My name is Cary and I had a pressure washing, driveway coating business 26 years ago. I was in business for almost 10 years before I got out of it. I now live in a different city and just got another machine recently. 3500psi 4gpm belt drive cold water machine. I am mainly going for paint work and the washer is essential for this. After trolling here I have noticed technology sure has changed since I last put food on my table pressure washing. I will be asking questions in the appropriate headings later. There sure is a wealth of info here. I learned the old school way back then, trial and error, the internet sure is nice for research.

hello folks

thought id stop by and introduce myself, my company is called mouton cleaning solutions. i have been building oilfield pressure washers for 4 years now i love my work i get a kick out of making the world cleaner. i've recently decided to build my own unit and go into buisness for myself washing commercial and residential property's. hoping to learn as much as i can from yall and help however i can thanks

Nick Mouton

Mouton Cleaning Services llc

Hey there, I've been lurking around here for awhile and am impressed with the wealth of information and respectable members. Beth and Rod have done a great job!

I bought an existing pressure washing business a couple years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it to date. I look forward to meeting everyone!;)

Hello, My name is Steven Rowlett (AKA) The Chemical Doctor. I am really not a new member but have been away for a while. I was the owner of Rowlett Pressure Cleaning Service and RPC Chemicals. I closed a few years back due to personal reasons. I am now working for Absolute Chemicals and Equipment LLC in Nashville, TN. I am thrilled to be back as part of this industry. I started out in the pressure washing business in 1995 and started the RPC line of chemicals in 2001. During those years I hosted many Round Table Meetings along with demostrations and seminars after those meetings. During those years I had many fine people come to train with me from different parts of the United States. I was also the owner of The Cleaner Network BBS. I was known for helping people that were just starting out in the pressure washing business. In the position I am holding now I will be able to still give advice to those seeking it from me.

Good day from the top of Maine! My name is Paul Chris Durepo and last fall I purchased a used alkota pressure washer trailer setup 3500 PSI 4 GPM Hot! I am a fulltime firefighter so that means I only work 8 day a month. I have spent the winter doing a little sewer jetting/ pipe thawing and as spring so are the residence jobs. I have read page after page on the forum and soon will have a few question. I appreciate all the knowledge everyone has shared it make the learning curve much cheaper. Thanks!!!!

Hello, We are New Brite Pressure Washing Services, located in Northern Middle Tennessee, just about 5 miles from the Kentucky State line. We have been reading this forum for several months and have been amazed at the wealth of information. About us: We are a husband/wife team. We use a Force 443 from Magnum Clean and do commercial and residential.

Take care and stay safe.

Hi, my name is Steven. I am starting my pressure washing business in citrus county, fl. I look to expand throughout central Florida. I have a 3700 psi with 3.2 gpm and a turbo tip. Im am purchasing a driveway cleaner also. Originally i wash a landscaper but i just got sick of it. I haven't really came up with a name yet. Only a few, I like all american pressure cleaning. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas. It will be much appreaciated. I have to pick my name soon because i will be making my final business cards this week. Thank you, steven.:D

How is your business? Have you advertised? I was just wondering i am starting my business down here in florida. I am doing residential housing and trying to buy the equiptment as i go, to work my way into comercial. Thanks and good luck with your company.

Hello, We are New Brite Pressure Washing Services, located in Northern Middle Tennessee, just about 5 miles from the Kentucky State line. We have been reading this forum for several months and have been amazed at the wealth of information. About us: We are a husband/wife team. We use a Force 443 from Magnum Clean and do commercial and residential.

Take care and stay safe.

How is your business? Have you advertised? I was just wondering i am starting my business down here in florida. I am doing residential housing and trying to buy the equiptment as i go, to work my way into comercial. Thanks and good luck with your company.