Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Welcome New Members! ..Introduce yourself

Question

New members continue to join The Grime Scene daily and I would like to welcome you all to the board. If you have a few extra minutes, take the time to introduce yourself and let us know a little about you and your company. No need to be shy here, we are all trying to acomplish the same thing here... network with others, educate yourself, and make some new friends. Welcome Again, and I look forward to talking to you all soon.

:lgwave:

305 answers to this question

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael Harrell and I started the company that goes by Michael's College Fund Pressure Washing in the tampa/odessa, fl area. I started pressure washing about 3 years ago and was informed about the grime scene about that same time. Everything I know about pressure washing I learned here and I give this forum credit for every bit of success that I have had over the past few years. I pressure wash part time because I am also a full time student at the university of tampa. I am looking into expanding my business in the next few months, and I want to start getting into concrete overlays. From what I have seen on the forums it is something very doable and very profitable. Well, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you for everything I have learned in the past. Now that I am posting, I hope to be able to contribute my personal knowledge to the forums.

Michael Harrell

Michael's College Fund Pressure Washing

Odessa, FL

Newbie here. My name is Chris and I live in Texas. (feels like an AA meeting)

I own a mobile detailing business and was lurking around the net when I came across this site. Thought I'd join up. Looks like a ton of useful info here, and cannot wait to get to reading.

See you all on the boards!!!:lgwave:

Hi; We are Brenda and Clay. Clay has been in the pressure washing business for about 5 1/2 years. Until recently, it was just a small business to bring in a little extra. After serving a year in Iraq and coming home to a area that was hit by both Katrina and Rita there was more than just a little extra that needed to be done. We have both been trying to read everything that we can to learn more tricks to the trade. We are going to make this a full time family business and appreciate any help or advice we can get...

Hello Everyone

Just recentlhy joined the TGS. This is actully my second post. MY name is Chris Crowe. My wife and I own Empire Pressure Washing. We have been in busiesee 3.5 years, part time. I recently went full time with the business. We do both residential and commerical wiork. I look forward to being part of this forum.

Thanks Chris

HI, My name is mark and I own and run Jet Stream Presure Washing in Florida.I wash aray of things all over the state.Any thing from fleets to homes.Just wanted to say hi to all.And look forward to chating.And I do see some name in here that I have posted with

I have an Excel portable powerwash and was wondering if anyone knows how to resolvwe a problem. The motor starts with the choke out. However, when I turn the choke off the engine dies. Could it be a gas filter roblem?

Just wanted to say hello. After hundreds of hours of planning, my new pressure washing business is almost up and in full swing. I'm very excited to finally make money for myself instead of others. Hope to one day be as insightful and helpful as many of you. Thanks

Hello to all, My name is Mark, I own GET-R-CLEAN pressure washing in Polk county Fl. I started about 2 years ago. Just learned of this forum, ITS GREAT. Wish I found it 2 years ago (could have saved alot of time on trial & error). I look forward to talking to & meeting new people in the industry.

Mark

Hello fellow power washers!!! my name is Jeff and I have been power washing for 16 yrs now. I see where the power wash network has bit the dust so I found this site. I live in Eldersburg Md and work Baltimore, Carroll, Howard, Montgomery, and Anne Arundel counties. My wife Judy and I are owner/opperators . We also have a lawn business that we have added 13 yrs ago. I have had great success networking with people in business for themselves and have found there is plenty of work to go around. I look forward to posting with people on this site. Jeff

DECK DOCTOR PRESSURE WASHING

Just wanted to stop here first and say hi to everyone... I used to be a member here over a year ago when I was in the roof cleaning business but I was forced to quit after hurricane rita gave over half the people in my area a new roof. I'm currently working full-time at a fabrication shop but I'm wanting to return to college this August (I'm only 20). My goal for this year is to re-build a roof cleaning business from the ground up and have it operational by this summer. I intend on going to school full-time and working weekends to pay the bills. If everything goes as planned I'll make enough to maintain my current bills while attending college. Just want to thank everyone in advance for helping me with the massive amount of questions I'll be asking from now till then.

james hayhurst

Just wanted to stop here first and say hi to everyone... I used to be a member here over a year ago when I was in the roof cleaning business but I was forced to quit after hurricane rita gave over half the people in my area a new roof. I'm currently working full-time at a fabrication shop but I'm wanting to return to college this August (I'm only 20). My goal for this year is to re-build a roof cleaning business from the ground up and have it operational by this summer. I intend on going to school full-time and working weekends to pay the bills. If everything goes as planned I'll make enough to maintain my current bills while attending college. Just want to thank everyone in advance for helping me with the massive amount of questions I'll be asking from now till then.

james hayhurst

Welcome back.

How long do you anticipate it will take for those new roofs to need your service again?

Hello,

We are new to the forum and have just started our new business. Our mission is to provide the customer with property cleaning services in an environmentally sound, completely trustworthy, and professional manner.

We also may be looking for answers from the the guy on the block (Me)

Thanks,

Michael

Window Cleaning

Window cleaning both inside and outside for commercial and residential customers

Gutter Cleaning

Gutters will be properly cleaned and down spouts thoroughly flushed. Ask about our gutter guards installation as well.

Pressure Cleaning

Offering low and high pressure cleaning for commercial and residential, deck and fence, concrete, brick, stone and stucco, and other pressure cleaning services.

Parking Lot Cleaning & Striping

Cleaning for all types of parking lots, including commercial and Industrial. Quality line striping and marking services at a competitive price.

Hello! My name is Don Windle and I'm the owner of Aloha Maintenance (doing business in Palm Bay, Florida). I've been in business since 2000 and I'm currently caring for three shopping centers and adding a fourth shortly. I just purchased a X-Jet M-5 nozzle and I can't wait to use it... I need to remove a bunch of spider webs from the underside of a canopy which is about 16 feet above the ground. Any tips on the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Don Windle

Hello all. Rod and Beth I believe I've seen ya's on another forum I belong to as well Dirtygrout.com. Obviously I clean tiles and grout and am very curious about pressure washing. I'd love to learn more about using flat surface washers for doing driveways, decks, pool decks etc. Have purchased a 16" Whirl-A-Way and will go from there. I know I have alot to learn and can't just jump in both feet first as it could be quite costly so bear with me as I'll be asking alot of questions. You don't learn anything unless you ask.

Great looking forum and looking forward to venturing into this great business.