Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Sooo...Was Santa good to you?

Question

21 answers to this question

I got wireless internet hookup and a bread maker. All I really wanted was a few quick connects and some busted hoses fixed.

O well guess I'll have to get them fixed myself.

Anybody get any cool neat toys for Christmas? Let's see some pictures!

Celeste

See my avatar? 'Nuff said!!!

We also got a cool Onkyo 1000 watt entertainment system...man that thing rocks!

a Sony Handycam, for filming the baby.

LOTS of toys for the baby for the next year, as he grows into them.

Lots of other smaller things...Oh, and I got an 8gpm 3500psi hot water skid! Haven't had a chance to plumb it yet...was going to do that Saturday, but had to take a last minute unexpected 2650 mile 43 hour non-stop drive to Wisconsin. Left Friday 4:00pm and got home 11:30am Christmas day.

Got The X Jet M5 Got Some Chems Got Pail System For Xjet Got Extension Pole For Gutters And Some New Tips. Also Got Some Games. Really Needed A Ram 3500 Diesel 4x4 But Oh Well

I got my mother-in-law the Rhoomba vaccuming robot. I sat and watched that thing for 30 minutes, it's actually pretty neat.

Somehow Christine got a hold of an X-Box 360 for me which has kept me up after midnight every night since Christmas. We went and got a 2006 Altima 3.5 in early December so that was kid of a Xmas present for both of us.

I got a killer software that allows me to place various concrete overlay and landscaping scenarios on photos of my customer's homes (not pre-loaded houses!) Got a bunch of cool tool bags as well !

Celeste

Got my Sirius Satellite for the truck/headphones, a Maxim calendar, and our headstart for 2006.

My two VERY happy little girls were pleased and my wife was pleasantly surprised with the gifts we gave her.

all i got was moneys from my family .they never know what to buy me so they all gave me green backs .ill use it to but a new center counsel fishing boat .and the riggins .i bought my wife a new toyata corola .shes extatic i had it with a bow on it.this is all we got .

I got a rock!

That's one of my favorite lines, I use it all the time. This should probably disturb you. lol :lgsideway

I got my first Christmas as a married man, it was terrific. We've had a ball this year and the whole holiday season has been full of exciting new things and experiences. I'm lovin' my life right now!:lgkick:

I got everthing I needed DURING 2005 and I would have gotten sick if I got any more big presents for Christmas!

Lets see... 2 Trucks, 3 trailers, motorcycle, quad, 2 new skids, some great contracts and a partridge in a pear tree.

...and some peanuts.

I got a killer software that allows me to place various concrete overlay and landscaping scenarios on photos of my customer's homes (not pre-loaded houses!) Got a bunch of cool tool bags as well !

Celeste

what program is it, if you dont mind me askin?

LOL, Mike--that little one looks like he'd/she'd be a rascal. He probably torments the big dog:)

Celeste-----come on!! Dog pics! Xmas is over...this is not a hijack......I want to see more pics of your dogs!!! :)