Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

We have a Dancing Celebrity!

Question

20 answers to this question

Rod and I took lessons and we are in awe of the professionals who get to have fun like that for a living. They always make it look so easy. It's not! You have to be in shape and be limber to say the least. Now I want to see a video of Balazs dancing!!! I was bummed the link didn't have a video.

Beth

That is seriously the coolest thing I've ever heard!! Professional dancer moonlighting as a Powerwasher!!

Don't tell my mother I'm a Powerwasher, she thinks I'm a piano player in a brothel!

:lgangel:

Do you do the Hustle?

Beth

Very basic!

I am a very big Salsa dancer and have never had the interest in anything else. However, now I'm considering training and competing in International Latin.

With time I just may pick at hustle aswell.......after all there are a lot of similarities.

Hey Balasz, CONGRATULATIONS!

That's awesome! My wife and I just started up Salsa lessons again now that our little one is OK with someone else for a while. My wife is a yoga/pilates instructor and loves to dance- I'm picking it up pretty well myself and we love the Salsa.

Very cool. We want a lesson from YOU.

Hey Balasz, CONGRATULATIONS!

That's awesome! My wife and I just started up Salsa lessons again now that our little one is OK with someone else for a while. My wife is a yoga/pilates instructor and loves to dance- I'm picking it up pretty well myself and we love the Salsa.

Very cool. We want a lesson from YOU.

Thanks Craig.

Glad to hear that you guys got back into it again. There's nothing better than going out for a few hours a couple of nights a week and having a blast.

Make sure that you learn moves or tricks and not patterns. There is nothing worse than being able to tell who the teacher was based on the way a student dances.

Next time you come down this way just let me know. We'll book a lesson for you two.

Balasz the Hungarian Heartthrob--

....JLo married one of her male dancers, Brittany Spears married a pro. backup dancer, so the future looks bright for you, my friend.

My dancing career peaked out in the early 90's, when you simply moved your legs in an "X" motion as fast as you could, then proceeded to the ground in a push-up position to repeatedly pelvic thrust the ground as fast as you could, balancing on one hand if you were on top of your game, a la MC Hammer. I've swooned many a lady with those moves.

Next came the line-dancing fiasco of the mid-90's, which thankfully didn't last long. Those of us with real dancing skill cannot stand out when everyone is doing the same thing. The final chapter in my dancing career was the late 90's....when the dot com's loved Wall Street, but I was all Backstreet, as in Backstreet Boys. Those days, we danced with a posse. Five guys, all simulating lasso-type moves, all in formation. Alas, I have given up and am too old to follow the dancing trends, so I'll just live vicariously through Balasz,