Sign in to follow this  
tropical wave

Miss Me?

Question

Hello eveyone, its been awhile...a loooong while :cool:

hope everyone had a great winter, and Ive got a boatload of reading to do here so I can catch up on some great info (and disputes)

the site looks quite different now too, just when I had it somewhat figured out.....Looks great Beth :)

13 answers to this question

hope everyone had a great winter, and Ive got a boatload of reading to do here so I can catch up on some great info (and disputes)

the site looks quite different now too, just when I had it somewhat figured out.....Looks great Beth :)

I have misssed you Mike..:cool:

Mike...yea...that was a little lame...but we will let you slide on that one due to the fact you are getting back into the swing of things on the TGS :lglolly: LOL...

Shane-Carlos.....Ive missed you guys...sniff weep sniff.... :)

.... been fighting crime, now I need to go fight grime...(that was lame, I know !!!)

Sniffffff... Snifffffff...:cool:

Go get them bad guys Mr.officer running all that powder across the borders...;)

Hey Mike how have you been, good seeing you out here

JL

yup, look what the cat dragged in....LOL

been super busy over the winter with the regular gig, Im tellin ya all, the world is getting goofier and goofier every day......If this keeps up I may have to cash in the pension and spray full time.... :)

anyway, just landed a couple of jobs, and did a house wash this morning...nothing like a 28 year old aluminum housewash to start the season off with...pics and the story to follow....

be safe everyone (Im actually at work, so I guess I outta go investigate something, somewhere....shhhhhh, dont tell anyone Im at TGS though) :cool:

(Im actually at work, so I guess I outta go investigate something, somewhere....shhhhhh, dont tell anyone Im at TGS though) :cool:

Go get em CRIME DOG lock and load! :cool: