Sign in to follow this  
Jim Carroll

Full Time Now!

Question

I Am Now Full Time. Everyone Keep Me And The Family In Your Prayers. I Had All I Could Take With Regular Job, With Hours, Pay And Time Away From Home. Now If I Have The Hours And Time Away From Home I Will At Least Have That Fat Check To Go With It. First Day Full Time I Wrote $3500 In Business. Bidding Some Other Large Projects Also.

25 answers to this question

Jim's a great guy and knows quite abit about surfaces.

Jim congrats and you know as always Me, my guys & equipment are here if you need us.

Now get out there & PW something.

JL

It's great not to have to worry about the "Man". You are the captain of your very own ship plotting your own course. What a great and scary feeling. You will do well and we'll keep ya lifted up on this end.

Way to go Jim. If I didn't have such a sweet deal with my "other" job I would have done the same thing..years ago.

Good Luck

You weren't fulltime before? lol

I know you have what it takes to make this go, and you've helped so many of us around here in the past, you've stored up a raft of goodwill.

Good luck, and, "Thanks," for what you've done before; my family will keep you in our prayers.:) :cool:

I Am Now Full Time. Everyone Keep Me And The Family In Your Prayers. I Had All I Could Take With Regular Job, With Hours, Pay And Time Away From Home. Now If I Have The Hours And Time Away From Home I Will At Least Have That Fat Check To Go With It. First Day Full Time I Wrote $3500 In Business. Bidding Some Other Large Projects Also.

Hey Jim,

I wish you the best of luck, and maybe will be able to follow in your footsteps in another year. Keep us updated on how it's going for you.

John Werling

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

update. I have been working about 7 days a week for the last 3 months, for october and november i will make more than i did with my previous full time job in a year. hope all the other new full timers are doing well.

Jim

Well done I wish I could be so confident to take the leap from P/T. For now I am staying with my job just for the 401K and medical but things are getting tight as they are restricting my earning capability...but I do already feel better about my situation now - I am so close I could go F/T tomorrow if need be. I have been P/T for 3 years now.

Rob

Congrats to Jim. When jim 1st went fulltime, I know he was worried some. He didnt have a ton of work. But Jim does a lot of new brick, so he put a lot of effort into targetting new constuction and I think renovation , brick jobs.

Smart man Jim is, in no time he is swamped with work, why because he went and got it and didnt wait for it to come to him

Way to go Jim

JL