Sign in to follow this  
Rfitz

Before Hiring Immigrants read This NOW......

Question

Some Interesting Statistics....

From the L.A Times:

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million

people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because

they

are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal

aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien

Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are

Mexican

nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in

garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most

likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million

speak

Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A. County).

(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on

welfare.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90%

of

California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after

subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION a year,

[Professor

Donald Huddle, Rice University]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes

paid

minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a

NEGATIVE number.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstration by

the

thousands, Why can't they take charge over the corruption in their own

country?

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer

teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly

pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during

the

National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match

progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with

projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the

U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team,

Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever

had

in this profession."

Did you know immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries

can

come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and

government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial

privilege.

The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and

immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans

of

European descent.

Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice.

It

was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest Hollings

voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African

immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill Clinton

and

Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive

immigration

from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed special

privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third

world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples

are

Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many

more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense

in

criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico

has

NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in

spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange

County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of

which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years

after

the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are

still

on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street

Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement

officials

as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge

the

country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the

population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who

spent

over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in

classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans

and

motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek

learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that

means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and

multicultural

references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: I remember hearing about the immigrants that came

through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to

breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many

immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their

own

language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They

demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP? Send copies of this letter to at least two other

people, 100 would be even better.

70 answers to this question

I did a little Bible study on the subject last night because I couldn't sleep. I have to do some running around right now, but I'll type my findings when I get back.....You guys may be surprised what the Bible has to say about the subject.

I did a little Bible study on the subject last night because I couldn't sleep. I have to do some running around right now, but I'll type my findings when I get back.....You guys may be surprised what the Bible has to say about the subject.

Nothing against the Bible, but it may be a little outdated as to current events. Oops did I say that and I live in the Bible belt

Alright, now that's it's 11:20 at night and I have a little bit of time to sit down, I'll give you guys the cliff notes version of my long Bible study that I did last night about the subject. Instead of just standing on an issue because of my opinion, I like to go to God's word to find out what He says about the subject. This is some of what I found:

I found basically two principles with the first being

1. God established borders and taught his people to respect the borders of neighboring nations. Borders are not some man made idea. Consider this--What do birds sing about? What do coyotes howl about? Why do deer have "rubs"? Nature has borders. These creatures are marking their territory. Animals have territories that they are willing to defend and fight over.

2. God taught his people to distinguish foreigners who posed a threat to their culture and those who did not. Welcoming the latter and rejecting the former.

Numbers 34:1-12...God gives this specific land and no other land to the Isrealites.

Deut. 4:5-8....They were to have a very distinct culture inside these borders...and (Chapter 18: 9-14) they were not to follow the corrupt practices of neighboring states.

Deut.2:1-5 They were to respect the borders of other nations, however the countries could trade with one another

The entire book of Obadiah is about Edom transgressing the borders of Isreal and brought judgement from God. HE DID NOT HONOR BORDERS! Borders are best for the world....God destroyed one world system at the tower of Babel.

Romans 13, and 1 Peter tell about the most basic role of civil gov't is to provide security. The apostle Paul talked about borders in Acts 17:26 in his sermon on Mars Hill.

There was a trial in Texas not too long ago when an Iragi coyote had brought 1000 middle eastern illegals into the country through Mexico. There is a danger to our country by having our borders open, it's not just about poor little immigrants trying to make a better living for their families. People want to harm us-kill us!!!! It's up to the gov't to do something about it. After my little study last night I'm more resolved than ever that something needs to be done. We need to make it easier for the families looking for a better life and all that America has to offer, to become citizens and be our neighbors. And I gladly welcome them. And we need to make it far more difficult for the bad guys that are looking to hurt us to enter our great country.

In conclusion, I think that I most definetly have some moral ground to stand on and not be called a racist, or full of hatred or any of the other things that we conservative Christians are called. I think when one runs out of argument then names start flying, or that person or persons have read too many liberal talking points. Well, I'm tired and that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

Like the famous poet said in one of his poems "Good fences make good neighbors"

Anthony,

Therefore the US offends this principle daily and has for many decades.

We where getting political and now religious.

I will leave the religion on this alone; I simple don’t believe it’s a religious problem.

Humanity may be a fundamental religious belief, I hold this close and deep with in myself and don’t rely on anyone else or belief to make this happen.

People are people and I will not be a hypocrite. My grandfather was and immigrant in a time when it was possible. We simple need to allow people to prosper.

We talk about nothing being made here is because we allow big brother to brain wash us.

Don’t allow these Mexicans across; they will take that job away from you. BS BS BS BS BS BS BS…..

SEE the light we have in slaved these people for cheap labor. I chuckle when I saw the post that suggest Americans are taking advantage of illegal workers. The governments US and MEXICO are sweat shopping Mexico.

It’s that simple, stop buying into this. We are evolving nation, change is inevitable.

Will we fall like some powers have? If we keep this pace. Its not about people coming here its about big business leaving.

China one day will be the richest and likely the most powerful nation. Industrialization is happening. One day every china man will have a car TV, DVD and play station. The only difference is they will have jobs making them. We WONT>

Lot of people in this country seem to be confused about some basic issues of immigration.

1) An immigrant does not have to be a citizen to live and work in America.

However, they need to be here legally - otherwise it is like having a burglar in your home vs. an invited guest. It is also not very difficult to be invited if you ask properly.

However, (again) there are government sets limits as to how many people from each country/nation will be invited to live and work in this country based on our country's economics. The reason those numbers do not change (increase) is because of the illegals that are here contribute to it being distorted.

2) There is a waiting period to become a citizen once in immigrant is invited legally to come to this country. Criterias have to be met which are very basic - do not break laws, learn English, learn American history, take test and pass. Another critera is that you show you can support yourself by either being married to someone that can support you ar have a legal job.

3) We, the people are the government - if you don't like a politician, vote them out of office. Call your congressman; organize; create petitions and obtain signatures to show what you want changed and the forces behind you.

I immigrated to this country and had to follow the legal procedures. I can't say I am thrilled about illegals, as in the long run they negatively impact our and their own financial situations. I don't want to live like they do when they come here illegally - they live 4-6 or more in a 1 bedroom apartment because they are not paid enough to live even at poverty levels. Their illegal actions are lowering the standards of living and employment in this country for everyone. I can't blame them from trying but I will not condone their illegal actions.

Mean Papa, ...long time, no see!! Glad you are kickin'!

Hotshot Anthony:

...While I totally agree with your points, I have trouble making the decision from a Biblical perspective. I am also conservative Christian, but the trouble I have with with going to find verses that back up one point or another is that you can virtually always find something elsewhere that you could use as a counter-point. So you offer: "...protect yourself with borders, etc" and I say, "Love thy neighbor, help the poor and needy", etc.

...And technically, I'd beat you on the fact that the second greatest command is to love your neighbor as yourself. ...And this means our Great neighbor across the Rio Grande!! Obviously I am being extreme, but I think one should take the Bible in as a whole, some things can be taken as direct commands, "don't murder, etc", some things taken as examples to use as applicable, "...you should have borders, etc".

My point is that I don't think the Bible necessarily has an answer within it to this current question......but it has a lot of applicable info that should weigh into an equation, and decisions should be made that benefit all of mankind now and in the future. Are we on the same page, or am I off in left field??

Hey Jon...and Ron too....I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. My mind is a lot quicker than my fingers on the keyboard, so sometimes it's very hard to express myself as clearly as I want to. With that said...I think you guys misunderstood my post. My belief and what the Bible says is "welcome the people that are not here to hurt us, but make it hard for people that want to hurt us". The Isrealies were commanded not to make trouble with the neighboring countries, but to have free trade of goods and services with their neighbors.

Jon...you said that you could counter my point about protecting the borders with love your neighbor...I don't think that there is a contridiction with that at all. I can can love my neighbors, yet if a neighbor is trying to break in my house to hurt my family----he will be shot! (I'm not saying to shoot people trying to cross the border, please don't jump to that conclusion) If you have studied hermaneutics at all, then you know that the only way to find a contridiction in the Bible is to take something out of context or mis apply something that has nothing to do with us. There is a right way and a wrong way to read the Bible. I don't think you're in left field at all, I think that we are on the same page, I just didn't explain myself well enough :) I have a bad habit of doing this....

I hope I did a better job this time. Let me repeat my point for those in Rio Linda (as Rush says). We need to make it easier for the hard working families that want to come over here and enjoy this great country. We need to make it nearly impossible for the people that want to do us harm. I don't have all the answers on how, but I think with today's technology, I think it can be done.

..Well put by Rush. We're on the same page here. And I agree about Biblical contradictions.....my point was with pulling verses out here and there "God saves Prostitute" vs. "God killing Uza for dropping Arc" and saying there is a contradiction. That was my only point--everything must be taken in the proper context, and one cannot just pull out a verse that makes a statement and make it fit all situations. Don't ya hate when you CANNOT type what you want to say???:)

Jon...you are exactly right about pulling out of context. That's why I put those scriptures down so everyone..(well, at least the ones who want or care to) can look them up and see that they are totally in context of what we're talking about. I'm sure that you would agree that in especially the Old Testement, a lot of things only apply to a specific time, or place, or people and we cannot use those verses for our own application. I am a real stickler on hermaneutics and making sure that I am careful in my Bible studies. This is exactly how different religions and sects and cults are formed...wrongly interpreting scripture.

Anyways, I think that I made my point and really, we're all in the same boat. We agree with the Statue of Liberty..."give us your poor, tired....etc"

First, if I may...Paul B.,may I ask from where you hale?I will also add that I have not read all the post's,But John,your "neighbor" is a brother ,or sister in Christ.I do not believe that God's word was referring to geographically oriented neighbors.I, of course ,could be wrong.It obviously doesn't exclude geographic "neighbors",but does not define them.

The beloved familie's of ours,came here to become Americans.Not to establish their own little countries,within ours.Yes ,we all had our neighborhoods,but that didn't constitue excluding them becomming Americans.

This is the problem today.

Many of these ILLEGAL immg's,come to suck the bloated American teet,and nothing else.

In my opionion,you are welcome to come to my home,and share in the history that is available to all who seek the milk and honey of this great nation.Those that do,will do so LEGALLY!

If I can get popped for talking on a cell ,while driving,you can wait for the process.I am sick of the whining.Belly up,or stay where you are.