Sign in to follow this  
Rfitz

Before Hiring Immigrants read This NOW......

Question

Some Interesting Statistics....

From the L.A Times:

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million

people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because

they

are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal

aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien

Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are

Mexican

nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in

garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most

likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million

speak

Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A. County).

(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on

welfare.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90%

of

California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after

subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION a year,

[Professor

Donald Huddle, Rice University]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes

paid

minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a

NEGATIVE number.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstration by

the

thousands, Why can't they take charge over the corruption in their own

country?

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer

teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly

pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during

the

National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match

progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with

projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the

U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team,

Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever

had

in this profession."

Did you know immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries

can

come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and

government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial

privilege.

The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and

immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans

of

European descent.

Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice.

It

was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest Hollings

voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African

immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill Clinton

and

Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive

immigration

from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed special

privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third

world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples

are

Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many

more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense

in

criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico

has

NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in

spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange

County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of

which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years

after

the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are

still

on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street

Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement

officials

as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge

the

country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the

population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who

spent

over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in

classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans

and

motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek

learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that

means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and

multicultural

references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: I remember hearing about the immigrants that came

through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to

breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many

immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their

own

language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They

demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP? Send copies of this letter to at least two other

people, 100 would be even better.

70 answers to this question

That is ashame Rick, I'll go ahead and resume calling you by your given name of "Rick Hitler".:)LOL

Savage Jason: ....I may be an immigrant but at least I can grow a beard,:)LOL

Jon,

Guess I didn't get my point across. Virtually every American generation, throughout our history, has *****ed, moaned, complained, and persecuted foreign immigrants. Today is no different. Same old BS.

Today, maybe its Asians, Indians, Mexicans, South Americans, god know who else. I think its good. Static societies die, dynamic ever changing societies have a chance. I'd say the United States has proved to be a great melting pot and has benefited greatly from our varied peoples. History proves this.

Hey !!! I get a five o clock shadow ( on the fifth day)..lol

3rd day i'm half past 6 o'clock shadow..:cool:

We have labor pools almost on every corner with hispanics looking for work.Our city has even built facilities for them to hang out at while they wait for contractors to pick them up.They would normally wait around gas staitions but the owners got fed up and ran them off.

I've heard stories or contractors picking up hispanics up to work and then at the end of the day just dropping them off and NOT paying them!!

I'm sorry but that just aint COOL cause they work very hard and don't ***** for whatever they have to do.

They have worked with me before and were some of the BEST workers i've EVER had PERIOD!

Houston has probally more un documented workers than anywhere in the country.I myself don't have a problem with them trying to make a living in our country.I DO NOT think they cause more crime here in our city any more than other races.

If anyone caused our crime rate to go up in the city it was all the people who moved here from N.O after Katrina!!

You sayin New Orleans Americans gave y'all some trouble? ;-)

OHH GAWWWD!!

1.How bout Fema paying the city extra $$ for more police!

2.crime rates shot up murders, theft etc.

3. N.O kids and Houston Kids fighting in school..

I'm from La. born and raised COON ASS but damm people take it easy on our city!!

P.S Thank president Bush for that free trade agreement with Mexico!!

Most illegal imigrants do not want to be illegal. They came to this country to escape corrupt governments and not being able to provide for their families. They came here for a better life. They are illegal because it is not so easy to come to this country legally anymore. Most are at the point that breaking the law by crossing the border and living in the states without documentation is far better than living in their native land. I agree that they should become legal, but I dont think they should be treated as scum of the earth either.

I’m never of the popular opinion; I welcome immigrants from all nations.

None of us would be here if had not. I live in a Mexican territory and was owner by natives.

My four fathers came to this country seeking freedom from the queen. I hold the constitutions high, our current government has changed the laws and now a nation that we suppress for cheap labor is crying out.

We have been moving jobs south of the border for the last 20 years. Ford large block motors have been being cast in Mexico since 1954. Average daily wage over the last 50 years is 17 dollars a week. Currently it’s a whole 40.

If I where a Mexican national I would be pissed too.

It surprises me that people make a race issue. White people………

These are humans with family’s seeking opportunity in the biggest most powerful free nation on the planet. If I lived in Mexico and the US would not let me in? I would get here some how. Legal or illegally it wouldn’t make a difference.

When immigrants come here they do not hurt the economy. That big brother crap….each person needs a car and a house TV, VCR, DVD and game boy. GNP is what make the economy move and grow.

I think we are loosing compassion due to way to much government propaganda.

Let’s see if the three serial killers are white, Black or Hispanic. (What will it really mean???????) That someone human is a nut bag.

People need to look at the immigration laws. They need reform so that we allow other nations to come to the US with reasonable opportunity.

Income taxes are being paid by companies hiring. The benefits programs are not and the insurance is being compromised. Other than that the government misses the fica and unemployment.

There is and issue with social programs, that existed since the beginning of the nation. FDR introduce the WPA during the depression so people didn’t have to stand in soup lines and men could feed there families and not be shamed.

Immigrations laws are very different. Over the last 30 years we have made it practically impossible to migrant to the US. Literally it’s difficult for a US citizen that wants to marry a national. No longer are they granted amnesty just because you’re a natural born citizen. We no longer allow people to apply for entry just based on becoming a citizen. We have even stopped migrant work visas. Only if your trade is not able to be found in the US you can enter legally. Don’t confuse visa with legal resident status. I don’t want to hear you tell me about your cousin that goes to a university from Africa or Iran. They have visas to study in this country and when they expire if they do not leave they are illegal also. Not everyone swims across the Rio Grande. Many of these illegal family’s have millions of dollars.

None the less these are people just like my grandfather that decided to come to this country for and opportunity. Immigrants have always been a problem legal or illegal it’s difficult to leave your family behind for an opportunity at better life.

People are people and ignorance is what the government relies on.

The real problem is the laws. Reform these laws; our leaders in the beginning made this a land for opportunity. Let’s keep it that way, no matter what color we may become.

The only humans that should be complaining are the ones we took it from, NATIVES

WHAT IS A MEXICAN? Are they not descendants of the native and Spanish. OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS

Ron....you had 4 fathers? Is that kinda like heather has 2 mommies?....just giving you a hard time :)

My daughter ate some cherries at my brother-in-law's house and had an allergic reaction. We took her to the emergency room. It took 3 hours to get her in for the doctor to see her and that was at 11:00 pm. I pay a lot of money to have my family insured. They pay nothing!!!! yet get the treatment.

I hope that you guys don't run your households the way you treat illegal behavior. Let's say I told my daughter don't throw rocks at the neighbors house. Then a week later the neighbors come over and say that she broke one of their windows with a rock. I ask her wtf? (just kidding, thought it sounded funny) and she replies, well I did take out the trash and feed the dog this morning.

What does that have to do with anything? She still must be punished for her crime against dad's law. She broke the rules, therefore there is consiquences for her actions. It doesn't matter what "good deeds" she has done or "if she paid her taxes". The line must be drawn.

ON the filp-side. My wife's cousin was a pro hockey player. He is from Canada. It took him 7 years to obtain citizenship...that's rediculous! Like I said before, the process of obtaining legal status needs to be fixed. With today's technology it shouldn't take that long to figure out who somebody is. It needs to be fixed, but before we can heal the wound, the bleeding must be stopped.

I don't think any sensible person is against immigration as long as it's legal. I also don't think anybody that's against illegal immigration said anything about race. I don't know why that keeps coming up.

Illegals are still breaking the Law. There is no way around that. People from every third world nation want a chance to be a part of the American Dream and I don't blame them. But I will not pretend it's OK for a certain group to break the Law while all others are held accountable. :lgangry:

Like I said before I'm just a contractor and it takes wiser men (and women) than I to figure this all out. I follow the Libertarian view point and believe it is time to get back to making decisions based on common sense instead of pure sympathy and feelings guilt for being fortunate enough to be born in this great nation. :applause:

No one should be treated like scum for trying to better themselves - but they should not be coddled and pacified either. If you want to live in my Country you obey the Laws of my Country just like a citizen of any country should.....otherwise there will be consequences and repercussions..... And I know all about consequences and repercussions:o .

My .02:cheers:

Ron....you had 4 fathers? Is that kinda like heather has 2 mommies?....just giving you a hard time :)

My daughter ate some cherries at my brother-in-law's house and had an allergic reaction. We took her to the emergency room. It took 3 hours to get her in for the doctor to see her and that was at 11:00 pm. I pay a lot of money to have my family insured. They pay nothing!!!! yet get the treatment.

I hope that you guys don't run your households the way you treat illegal behavior. Let's say I told my daughter don't throw rocks at the neighbors house. Then a week later the neighbors come over and say that she broke one of their windows with a rock. I ask her wtf? (just kidding, thought it sounded funny) and she replies, well I did take out the trash and feed the dog this morning.

What does that have to do with anything? She still must be punished for her crime against dad's law. She broke the rules, therefore there is consiquences for her actions. It doesn't matter what "good deeds" she has done or "if she paid her taxes". The line must be drawn.

ON the filp-side. My wife's cousin was a pro hockey player. He is from Canada. It took him 7 years to obtain citizenship...that's rediculous! Like I said before, the process of obtaining legal status needs to be fixed. With today's technology it shouldn't take that long to figure out who somebody is. It needs to be fixed, but before we can heal the wound, the bleeding must be stopped.

I don't think any sensible person is against immigration as long as it's legal. I also don't think anybody that's against illegal immigration said anything about race. I don't know why that keeps coming up.

I hope your daughter is o.k. Kid's being sick really pains me to see. I pay a ton for health insurance as well. However when it comes to sick or hurting people I don't care about money. If I lost my legs tomorrow and could not provide for my family I would be thankful (as I am sure you would) there are caring doctors to see my 4 year old little girl. Just be thankful you are fortunate enough to pay for insurance. At least you can buy medicine when you leave. That's not the case for everyone in the waiting line. But I am thankful that anyone can go to the hospital, even if it drives my payment up.

Im not trying to be synical here, please don't take me the wrong way. I am just always trying to put my self in the other persons shoes. At the time if it were my daughter in that situation I may have been near sited as well. I really do hope she is healthy, food allergies are very dangerous.

Scott

The laws of this country allow people to milk the system so to speak. Instead looking outward as the problem maybe we should look at our government and point the finger at them...

That's a Fine post Anthony :applause:

Scott....thanks, she is fine, they basically gave her Benedryl. It was about a year ago or so......

Like I said in an earlier post...I have no problem with anybody getting emergency assistance. I'm just saying....well, Carlos said it...it's designed to be taken advantage of.

I am thankful I live in this great nation. I am thankful I can share my thoughts and views with everyone on this truly generous forum. I am also thankful that I can experience everyone else’s thoughts and concerns as well. Regardless of whether I agree or disagree. Sometimes we must all agree to disagree agreeably. We will never see eye to eye as we all have different visions, values, missions, roles, & goals. I try to understand everyone’s point well before I try to make one. At the end of the day I am thankful, for I am in my bed in my home with my family and we are fed. My heart just goes out to ANYONE that doesn't have that luxury. Perhaps one day I will not have it. I know that if our country dissolved and the only thing I could do to feed my 4 year old little girl and pregnant wife was to sneak to another country to work, I would. As a man I will do whatever it takes to make that happen. Whenever, wherever, however, as long as it did not cost another human their health. That is why I take the stance I do. No other reason. If that was the only way for your families to survive, I would have a tough time believing any of you honest upstanding entrepreneurs would not do the same thing.

Your friendly neighbor,

Scott

The problem I have with Illegals is that our goverment doesn't do much to stop the flow of illegals. So its not really the illegals I have a problem with its the goverment that basiclly says come on over we need the cheap labor, we know your illegal and we don't care.

The more our goverment and those that hire illegals keep supporting illegals, the more that will come. Say the Mexicans, they see its OK and more keep coming, so now many many more want to come here. Well half or more of Mexico want to come here. We cannot as a nation take in millions & millions more illegal Mexicans. We can't absorb another 30, 40, 50, 60 million or more Mexicans illegally into our country without it stressing all facets of our economy, health care, housing, welfare, criminal justice

For those who say let them come here anyway they can legal or ILLEGAL we can't because it is & will hurt all of us. We Cant absorb all the illegals we cant have half of Mexico come to the USA and thats what will happen without any checks & balances

I dont like cheap labor I think it hurts our country. If I hire say a mexican and he does good work I guarantee you in a month or two I'd be paying him the same as my other employees, but most would not pay them the same. My area has a building boom going on and with all the illegals wages actually went down around here. I think the more people make the more they have to spend and the better the economy will be.

We are becoming a nation that is all service industry and a country that makes nothing. A country has to make things to prosper and survive, I hope we don't pay for it later. The cheap labor that is getting many of our jobs & industries, that our cooperations & goverment are sending to other countries is some day going to bite us in the ass

I'm pretty sure taking a 1/4 of Mexico into our country and sending many of our industries to mexico and other countries is going to hurt us sooner or later.

Can we as Americans say our childrens generation is going to be better than past generations, I don't think so, I pray to God I'm wrong.

We need a goverment that starts working for "all the people" not just the few and thats both republicans & democrats. Stopping illegals and making immigration laws more sensible will help our country I'm for that. Bring in Mexicans or others but incorporate them into our country, into our way of life. Don't bring them here unchecked and make them second/third class citizens just for companies to make higher profits at dirt poor wages

There has to be a better way than just our goverment closing their eyes and letting millions of illegals flow in.

JL

We are becoming a nation that is all service industry and a country that makes nothing.

This would make a great thread all by itself. There is a good amount of truth to it, and it's scary.

Beth :cup:

Excellent posts stated above Scot and Jeff, I agree with you both. :applause:

We are so fortunate to live here and should never take it for granted that things will always be this way. Our children will inherit what we leave behind - it is up to us to make sure the system works.:USA:

Take this as food for thought as well. Our post-industrial economy is based upon service for several reasons. One of the main being the cost of labor. Unions, while regal in their inception, have driven the cost of semi and unskilled labor beyond the scope of many manufacturer's financial labor resource. What is the first thing that happens? Importing parts from other countries to cut costs. It continues on a downward spiral until yet another factory closes down.

We are business owners. Many complain about being unable to compete because of unlevel playing fields. How would you like to be a manufacturer with a $50,000 weekly payroll and have Walmart come in and offer you a 5% gross margin on your product? Payroll is always a company's largest overhead. Obviously that is the first place you would look to trim. Immigrants provided cheap labor for turn of the century manufacturing. Those immigrants then, generation by generation bettered themselves by starting service oriented businesses or becoming educated and shifting to higher paying professional service providers.

Guess what? That leaves a gap in the minimum wage segment. And guess who fills those positions? Is it the American guy that is over extended with a huge mortgage and all the toys of pseudo opulence? Of course not, it is going to be a person that by hierchal economy scale has nothing and is willing to work his way up. (ie immigrants)

I know this focus is on illegals and that everyone would probably agree (at least in a public forum) that the concern is on non resident aliens. Then why focus on the daunting task of ebbing the flow of border crossing with militant effort? Focus the money spent on border patrol to enforcing labor laws. If there is nowhere for an illegal Mexican to go work without a Social Security number and a green card, then they will stop coming.

Focus the money spent on border patrol to enforcing labor laws. If there is nowhere for an illegal Mexican to go work without a Social Security number and a green card, then they will stop coming.

This is exactly why I say don't hire nor do business with those that hire illegals. If we all did this it would cause things to change in that the illeagals would be forced to go through the legal proccess and they begin to realize that it costs money to live here and would not be forced to accept a low wage due to thier legal status.

Companies that hire them now will begin to realize that they have to be better service providers in order to compete instead of relying on being able to lowball the bids. Some that I know of would probably go out of business because they don't offer a better service than the next guy. They only offer it at a lower rate.

While some confuse my non-support for illegals with being uncompassionate or not understanding thier situation, I am actually trying to show that it would be better for them if they were not being taken advantage of due to thier illegal status. They don't want to work for minimum wage. They HAVE to because they can't get a decent wage as long as they are illegal. Companies do not want the legalization proccess to be easier because they want to continue to get rich off of this. Stop buying from them and it will hurt thier pocketbook and will be forced to play on a level field or quit. This is when those of us will prosper that offer a legitimate service. Right now the guys getting rich are the ones cutting corners and offering services at a low cost.

Remember way back when we were all in Highschool? There was always the super student that always scored high on the test and it would affect the rest of the classes scores. Same thing happens when the lowest wages are used to guage the rest of the wages. When trying to sell a service based on our overhead and our payroll for legal employees, our price is compared to the lowest price. I would NEVER pay someone a wage that I KNOW he would not be able to pay his bills.

If there is nowhere for an illegal Mexican to go work without a Social Security number and a green card, then they will stop coming.
Wishfull thinking because for around $60 these illegal imigrants are getting illegal social security cards along with the green cards made by AMERICANS. Believe me I know this to be true. This problem is alot bigger then saying to throw these guys back over to where they came from.

Face it most won't admit to hiring these guys but the ones who do are kicking our ****** because these illegals work so much harder then the typical American white kid. Its kind of like buying an American made auto over a foreign made one and today the foreign made cars are crushing the American ones because 1-There cheaper and 2- there built better to work harder..Sound familiar.

I think the answer to this huge problem is to change the laws and change then asap so these illegals can have a better oppurtunity to become legal. Unfortunetely if you don't higher some of these guys now yes your conscious will be clear but your business will be hurting a little more then the guy who hires these type people..

Lastly I'm not saying to go out and breack the law I'm just saying that the successfull contracting businesses here are loaded with illegal immigrants and yes they all have a social security number but the majority of those number are false.

Lastly I'm not saying to go out and breack the law I'm just saying that the successfull contracting businesses here are loaded with illegal immigrants and yes they all have a social security number but the majority of those number are false.

In my opinion, a business is not successful if they have cut corners and break laws to gain advantage. They are thiefs stealing from guys like us that run legitimate businesses. I agree the laws need to change or the current laws need to be enforced. We are tired of watching law breakers steal jobs. I personally would make a much better living if I weren't losing bids to Businesses that wouldn't even be bidding if the laws were enforced. I have a vaccuboom set up that has been used once. Why? Because I don't get any of the contracts that require reclaim due to the fact that people break laws and hire the cheap guy that isn't reclaiming. I can't even get a friggin driveway. I'm stuck with vinyl siding and roofs because I can't compete with the law breakers.

AWWW Forget it. It's hard to make people understand that it is just plain wrong to unfairly get an advantage by breaking the law. It is against the law to hire illegals. It is unlawful to not pay income taxes. It is unlawful to avoid business taxes by not even registering business. It is just simply not right to keep trying to make it seem OK to feel bad for someone trying to gain the American Dream while at the same time causing harm to someone that is also wanting that dream and trying to do it legally. For every bid we lose to a lowballer or illegitimate business, food is coming off the table for our children.

In my opinion, a business is not successful if they have cut corners and break laws to gain advantage. They are thiefs stealing from guys like us that run legitimate businesses. I agree the laws need to change or the current laws need to be enforced. We are tired of watching law breakers steal jobs. I personally would make a much better living if I weren't losing bids to Businesses that wouldn't even be bidding if the laws were enforced. I have a vaccuboom set up that has been used once. Why? Because I don't get any of the contracts that require reclaim due to the fact that people break laws and hire the cheap guy that isn't reclaiming. I can't even get a friggin driveway. I'm stuck with vinyl siding and roofs because I can't compete with the law breakers.

AWWW Forget it. It's hard to make people understand that it is just plain wrong to unfairly get an advantage by breaking the law. It is against the law to hire illegals. It is unlawful to not pay income taxes. It is unlawful to avoid business taxes by not even registering business. It is just simply not right to keep trying to make it seem OK to feel bad for someone trying to gain the American Dream while at the same time causing harm to someone that is also wanting that dream and trying to do it legally. For every bid we lose to a lowballer or illegitimate business, food is coming off the table for our children.

I agree with you!

We just cant compete with Illegals & we shouln't have to. Our goverment is more to blame than even those who hire the Illegals. Our Goverment wants them here so they don't enforce hardly anything that could stop this. They put military on the border, ya right its all a farse

Our next generation of children are going to have a hell of a life, what we do today and in the near future will determine if there lives will be good or bad.

Good Bless America and our children

JL

The laws of this country allow people to milk the system so to speak. Instead looking outward as the problem maybe we should look at our government and point the finger at them...

I totally agree, but our goverment have actually become the problem and they are the ones that make the laws and are suppose to enforce them and all they care about is the polls and getting re-elected. Its sad what I watch on TV and read in the papers, Does anyone really think they care more about us or about themselves