Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Oh Boy

Question

IT'S A GIRL

Jessica Marie LeCours was born at 7:47am . It was a very easy delivery for my beautiful wife Lisa. My daughter is absolutely beautiful.

7lbs 12 oz's 20 inches

Pictures to come

LIFE IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! We are so lucky

Jeff

38 answers to this question

Wow! She's beautiful!!

I can say this, as a new Dad at 38...I believe we appreciate what wehave much more and much more deeply than we would have if we'd started a family 15 years ago.

I believe your right Mike. My son makes me laugh every day, even when he's being a bit of a pain, it just doesnt bother me and now that i have 2 children I feel like a million

Its such a wonderful feeling to know they depend on me and love me

Thanks everybody she's a cutey isn't she

It's wonderful having a baby.

Sorry for being the realist but now you can look forward to the next 10 months of little sleep and who is getting up in the middle of the night to feed.

The pics are great. I bet you are proud!

'For God has blessed you with a life to share in your own.' May it always be happy and full of love.

Rod!~

Sorry for being the realist but now you can look forward to the next 10 months of little sleep and who is getting up in the middle of the night to feed.

'For God has blessed you with a life to share in your own.' May it always be happy and full of love.

Rod!~

We were very blessed in that area...Michael slept through the night just about every night after the first week or two. For the first couple weeks he'd wake up every 2-3 hours for feeding, but after that, he was good for 6-7 hours!

Rod!~

You say little sleep!!!!!!!!

How about no sleep a crying baby and a stressed out & crying wife, Life is good. Im going to take a nap now 1:30PM then go look at 4 properties to bid and do proposals and then back to the family.

Thank God for my Mom she is here helping

I'm enjoying just looking at my little girl. She wouldnt sleep in crib or bassinet with out crying so i put her in her little swing and I laid on the floor all night watching her, she's beautiful!!

:lgangel: She's a beauty for sure! I understand watching for hours. She has a handsome Big Brother, Pay lots of attention to him. He is use to having all of your extra time and will get a little jealous having to share you and Mom.:lgsideway

God bless you and your beautiful famiely.

3 girls here as well (she said it not me). Congrats.

I grew up in a 3 girl, 1 boy family (the boy was me!). It was ok....but it'd have been nice to have a brother to play with. My sister who is closest to me in age (older) was kind of my brother. We still joke about her being my brother Theresa.

Congrats Jeff and wife,

Git er done .We have three beauties.Enjoy ,and please invest in a pump ,and I am not talking about a water pump .A pump that you can rack.It's an impressive deterant.Game on!All the best to you ,and yours!