Beth n Rod

Where do you hang out your shingle?

Where is your business located?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Where is your business located?

• Home Based Business
    • Commercial Location
    • Other - please explain in thread

We have an office warehouse space over 2000 sqft to hold our equipment and 100's of gallons of stain.It makes for a good store front for our customers to meet with us.

Do all my book keeping and business end at home. Make my phone calls where ever my cell has service. I keep my equipment at a friend's landscaping garage 3 miles away.

Home based here. I have a 3 acre property. The house occupies the front half, the pw biz the back, seperated by a 6ft privacy fence. The single drive goes past the house, turns to gravel past the fence, and terminates in a cul-de-sac at the back of the property. Chem storage is in an 8x10 shed, and the office is in my basement.

We have an office with a 1500 sq ft shop/garage in back. This really comes in handy for parking our 3 trucks and chem storage.

Sup Jarrod long time no see!

It must have been a busy summer for you huh you been hiding! :cool:

Office space is wherever I am thanks to my cell phone.. Formally PP has a commecial lot that I bought as an investment ten years ago in hopes of building an office building as the area was redeveloped. A developer that went belly up and a disenchanted city council has left me in zoning limbo and the only thing I can do is park trucks there and rent space to shade tree mechanics. I have a little trailer there where I meet the guys most mornings. It has a desk and cable for a modem. Its right next to a train stop so my guys can get the R train into work.

I also have digs at Curves and Cold Stone if I need a more formal meeting palce. I'm looking for a new place with some retail space.

[quote=

I also have digs at Curves and Cold Stone if I need a more formal meeting palce. I'm looking for a new place with some retail space.

KEN FENNER=a Marketing Genius!! First, he fattens up all the women with the ice cream, then he tells them they can thin down at his Curves!! A never-ending circle of cashflow!!:)

Re: office. Looking, and hate it. Don't want to buy, don't like Co. assets. Don't want to rent, hate renting and most of the landlords I've dealt with have been women, and I don't get along well with women. My neighbors may just have to get used to having Fred Sanford living next door:)

LOL, we get both ends of the scale.

Not ready to drop a few (hundred) lb's? Come on over to Cold Stone and try our Founder's Favorite with extra browinie.. mmmmmm

What's that you say? A summer of 'Gotta Have It' size Mud Pie Mojo has grown your azz into its own zip code? Come on over to Curves where more women lose weight than with any other exercise program in the country.

I'm just stuck trying to figure out a way to do a joint advertising venture.

Jon, don't forget your retail space. Gotta know where to send my Brandon contractors for RAD contractor packs ;-)

PS: I am sending you a coupon for a month's worth of ice cream. (and some Minoxidil)

3rd floor loft is the office and mine! Garage is for supplies, stain, equipment etc. and is mine! Everything else aside from the Eagles on Sunday afternoon is my wife's and she can have it all. Simple.