Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

estimating Sheet

You guys are killin me....

Celeste posted the links just down load them, go to her post # 126 dated Jan 31 2005.

guys...they're already there, just download them....:) No sending required

Scott, I have a proposal sheet made out in excel That I use for all my customers. It even includes a release they sign that my lawer wrote up for me. If you use excel I can send you the file. Let me know

Dale

Sparkling Detail

Tabernacle, NJ

Dale could you send me a copy in both too.

Also do anyone have a quote/bid/contract sheet with extensive legal biding and warranty information included? If so please e-mail the file at info@pressurepoint.cc

It would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is kinda funny.

Scroll back to post #126 and the estimating sheets are downloadable from there. Post #'s are displayed on the top right corner of each post.

Not to highjack the thread. But just went to past posts and read some of them form 3 to 4 years ago. Man, have we grown in business or what! Very interesting reads.

Scott, I have a proposal sheet made out in excel That I use for all my customers. It even includes a release they sign that my lawer wrote up for me. If you use excel I can send you the file. Let me know

Dale

Sparkling Detail

Tabernacle, NJ

Hello,

My friend and I are starting a pressure washing buisness in our home town and are looking for a good bid sheet. I was wondering if you could send me a copy of your quote form. bennythedog6k@msn.com Thanks.

Hi everyone

I am new here and wouldent mind seeing some samples of contracts, bids, and or invoices. I have been a contractor for 13 years and am burnt out so i think my new venture will be pressure washing. Any help greatly appreciated thank you. My email- cspaughgc@hotmail.com

AIRBORNE TROOPER 1990-1994