Sign in to follow this  
Jarrod

why the heck do you send 2 people to do a 1 man job?!

Question

a lot of you guys have helpers or send 2 men to do jobs that 1 man can easily do. why do you do this? respond honestly and this will be a great thread for everyone to learn from.

113 answers to this question

Larry, get out from behind that wand. Did 5 estimates, closed two houses and a deck and was home again by noon. To borrow from the liberal heathen King.. Life is GOOD.

It sure is, my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony, this whole thread started out as a way to help people, thats it. This had nothing to do with my ego. I never said or implied that if you don't do it my way you will fail. It's so hard to come across as myself on a computor screen. Please don't start something new out of all this with me. I think that I'm ready to start keeping my ideas to myself.

Come To the dark side Jarrod we like free thinkers.

I think there is a hitman position open.

All right, let's clear the air. I deleted my tirade at my discretion. Beth asked me to change a few things in it, but I figured it would be better to delete the whole thing. I want to thank Beth for being so diplomatic when she called me. We had a nice talk.

The fact is, I lost my temper. Sometimes it's hard to read a post for what it really is. You can take any post on this bbs one way or another. I have never blew my stack here before, and I hope that I never do it again. Next time I think that someone is messing with me, I'll call them or just simply post the question "Dude, are you messing with me?" Please don't say "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am!" I like to keep bad Jarrod locked up, but I do have to let him out every once in a while.

For those of you that were offended by my tirade, I apoligise.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, - My hat's off to ya man. You have an iron chin. Out of respect for you I deleted my tirade. I don't want people to see you being birated in public like that.

John, Ken, Don, Jeff - Thanks for putting in a good word for me and putting some water on the fire.

Believe it or not, a lot of people said that they were waiting for the explosion, so I guess I'm not the only one who read the posts the way I did.

The thing is, when someone brings a great idea to the table that they know will work for everyone there, they should be given a little respect & apprecation. It's okay to be skeptical and ask questions. It's not okay to shoot it down and say it can't be done. Doing this puts the presenter on the defensive and the idea gets lost in the shuffle. I guess that that was the part that bothered me the most in this thread.

For the record, I don't bring ideas here that don't work. They are fine tuned and proven b4 I even discuss them. A lot of the things I do are "one size fits all" type things. I won't waste your time on crappy ideas.

I'm always happy to talk to anyone here on the phone about anything. In fact, I'd rather do it that way. So please call me for any reason.

As Ken Fenner always says - "Hugs & skirts"

"Hugs & skirts" Then drop you keys and say excuse me as you go to pick them up. Or maybe since you shoes are so shiny you don't have to drop your keys.......................

Hey Jarrod. How many ****** does it take to screw in a light bulb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I know one, because they work for Jarrod ,Ha Ha Ha I crack myself up

No group hugs, thats just gay

2007 is the year Good luck to you Jarrod

Hey did you hear John T did Hillary

Jarrod

I understand and I to may post and it gets taken the wrong sometimes. I have nothing against your methods and hope it keeps working for years to come.

If you do not mind I would like to visit sometime this summer at your location?

Have a great season!

Most people in business have ego's. Then there are the big ego's thinking their self worth is most important. This usually turns into egomaniacalism(Blood Pressure Killers).

Then there are business people who are character's and have big egos. I think this set represents the pressure cleaning field best. People who become specalist in certain area's of interest stay small and get well known for what they do.

Sir James of Knowledgewood

Jarrod

I understand and I to may post and it gets taken the wrong sometimes. I have nothing against your methods and hope it keeps working for years to come.

If you do not mind I would like to visit sometime this summer at your location?

Have a great season!

Come on up anytime Tony.