Sign in to follow this  
PRESSURE PACKED

If I Had 100,000 Dollars I Would

Question

43 answers to this question

Ken, you don't HAVE to present your goods.

Call up a talent agency and review clips from actors.

Once narrowed to 3 or 4 you can have a live presentation and see what they can improv w your product after only a short explanation...

r

You don't need actors, just get their price, and I'll do it for 1/2 the money. I've seen what it takes to do the job, and they are ripping people off!

They have, like, no overhead. They just have to show up and talk, anybody can do it.

Kory if your having to wait till you get that 100 G to send wife packing think how much you could save if you sent her packing now!

$100,000, not as much as some of you think, you could not buy a nice home for it, nor a motorhome. Harley would cost you around $20- 30 grand. BMW eats up almost half of it.

Anyway you get the idea, like some of those that win the power ball lotto, their broke, some end up dead but they found out money cannot buy happiness, only short term pleasure UNLESS you become a miser!

I would take a nice cruise to Hawaii, spend a week or two then fly home.

That's about it, rest goes into CDs, stock, the bank and each of my two grandsons gets a college trust set up.

Even if I were a betting man and won one of those power ball lottery I would not make major changes. I would not show off I had big bucks.

Now guys stop dreaming and go earn it! or go rob a bank and enjoy free room and board for a few years.

Jon

Kory if your having to wait till you get that 100 G to send wife packing think how much you could save if you sent her packing now!

$100,000, not as much as some of you think, you could not buy a nice home for it, nor a motorhome. Harley would cost you around $20- 30 grand. BMW eats up almost half of it.

Anyway you get the idea, like some of those that win the power ball lotto, their broke, some end up dead but they found out money cannot buy happiness, only short term pleasure UNLESS you become a miser!

I would take a nice cruise to Hawaii, spend a week or two then fly home.

That's about it, rest goes into CDs, stock, the bank and each of my two grandsons gets a college trust set up.

Even if I were a betting man and won one of those power ball lottery I would not make major changes. I would not show off I had big bucks.

Now guys stop dreaming and go earn it! or go rob a bank and enjoy free room and board for a few years.

Jon

ITS FUNNY YOU SAY THAT ABOUT FREE ROOM AND BOARD..EVERTIME I SEE A HOMELESS PERSON, I SAY TO MYSELF..WHY DONT THEY ROB A BANK..IF THEY DONT GET CAUGHT THEY HAVE THAT MONEY. IF THEY DO GET CAUGHT THEY HAVE A PLACE TO STAY WITH 3 SQUARE MEALS A DAY FOR 20 YEARS

$100K would not get you very far in the grand scheme of things.

StainlessDeal....what kind of Brit bikes you like? I have a few that I tinker with.

I've seen your "tinkering": You do my kind of work to my kind of bikes.:lgbow:

I love all bikes, but am especially fond of old Triumphs and Royal Enfields (especially Interceptors). I will ride anything rather than walk, but pre-80's britbikes are my faves.

That said, I've lusted after many but owned few, and rats at that! I've always wanted a alky-burning cafe 750 Bonnie to join the Ton-Up with, but those days aren't here for me yet. My first kiddie is on the way, and Momma is already nervous enough.

Again though, your bikes are way too cool, you do lovely work! Have you ever checked out Baxter Cycle: British Motorcycles | Triumph | BSA | Norton | European | Moto Guzzi ? They're about 50 miles down I-80 from me, but if you go, watch your step so you don't slip on the drool I've left behind!:lgwave:

I would add on to our warehouse, then fill the new space with chem and plastic. Oh and I'd buy a TIG welder. And if I had any left over, I would buy you all a drink:D

Hey Stainless you left out one of the bes Indian, the original ones, not the second time around when some American company tried to reinvent them.

Jon

Celeste I'll take that old MGB off your hands while you soak your tired feet in the hot tub absorbing some liquid refreshments:)

And who you calling sissies gal, if not for investments I would still be popping gum off Kmart sidewalks and grease off KFC walkways.

Females, us guys just never can figure them out yet without them we would not survive:lgmoneyey

Jon

Yes. I have already spoken to them and have it in the works. I just don't want to be the one on TV.

Ken, "I'll be your Huckelberry" Hell, I was made to sell stuff. When I worked for Bud, I was deemed most likely to fleece the eskimos (Selling them Ice!) Imagine some of the brands that I had to sell... Red Wolf, Bud Dry, Bud Ice, Nat Ice, and all kinds of other **** they used to bring in.

But w/ 100k, I'd buy a piece of property in the mountains... just don't know which ones... Maine/Vermont/New Hampshire/ North Carolina/ And there when I retire in 9 1/2 years!!