Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Hum bug!!!!!

Question

Hum bug!!!!!

LOL, I don’t have one gift, I was at the mall yesterday but the line are ridiculous.

I think I’m going to wait till the middle of the week during the day

Is it me or do people have less lights up this year?

I was sad I took the family to see the downtown lights in Mesa because they are always nice. NONE…

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 answers to this question

Its the Temple in dowhtown Mesa Arizona. About the best light show around.

Guys have some cheer and post some lights. I will post my place, I always look at a few before i put mine up. You know have a couple hot coacoas and ad another three or four things.

LIGHT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

I just leave mine up year 'round so I don't have to worry about my wife bugging me... :D

My wifes visiting her mom, I just felt the christmas Spirit today. I had one of those Starbucks holiday coffees and i got pumped for a bit. Now I cant sleep...

It is not my wife that bugs me about lights. Now my ten year old daughter, she is a master at the guilt trip without nagging.

She'll make a fine wife and mother someday!

My boy is fascinated by Christmas decorations. My folks have a very "Christmasy" house complete with a rotating tree with antiques to homemade (by my sister and me in gradeschool) ornaments, and a huge Santa collection. We've been saying,"Look with your eyes!" and "You can look, but you can't touch!" so much that I hear it in my dreams. lol

I'll see if I can get a few pics to post tonight.

121208_201300.jpg

Zoo Lights... I guess I'm the only person seeing lights.

Spead a little Cheer guys. Lets see some lights around world. Phoenix has all these cold places beat.

I walk around the Zoo last night drinking cocoa and then ate ice cream to cool off.

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Come to my house Ron. I do up the outside every year. I do a outline of the house in lights every year, have about 5 peaks out front so it looks pretty good. I change the light color every year one year green, one year red, this year blue. Plus got some little trees all lit up. Looks pretty good this year I like the green lights the best

Picturs never come out great

Happy Holiday I got to get some shopping done this upcoming week. can I borrow some $$$$$$

What no gift buying yet Ron?..well be careful and beware of the dog house. It applies to b-days, anniversaries, as well as Xmas. Believe me I been expert at bad gifts or just plain missing dates altogether. I am getting better though with a little training.

Video: Advertising Age

Thats funny Kevin, Ive been rehabilatated already.

Come to my house Ron. I do up the outside every year. I do a outline of the house in lights every year, have about 5 peaks out front so it looks pretty good. I change the light color every year one year green, one year red, this year blue. Plus got some little trees all lit up. Looks pretty good this year I like the green lights the best

Picturs never come out great

Happy Holiday I got to get some shopping done this upcoming week. can I borrow some $$$$$$

Take a photo anyways Jeff, hanging mine tonight...

I dont go crazy anymore because I dont have small kids.

She'll make a fine wife and mother someday!

My boy is fascinated by Christmas decorations. My folks have a very "Christmasy" house complete with a rotating tree with antiques to homemade (by my sister and me in gradeschool) ornaments, and a huge Santa collection. We've been saying,"Look with your eyes!" and "You can look, but you can't touch!" so much that I hear it in my dreams. lol

I'll see if I can get a few pics to post tonight.

Way to go Scott