Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

I need my garage time!

Question

12 answers to this question

Spending time with my wife and kids......I work 7 days a week so there is not much time for hobbies.. so I have made my family my hobby... I have a 5year old girl and a 2year old boy... they keep me busy!!! If my plans work out in the next five years I will have much more time for hobbies.. I plan on having a couple more trucks on the road doing all this for me! I just don't want to look back and wished I would have spent more time with my young'uns when they was little. The lord has Blessed me with a beautiful family and if I had a hobby with the way I work I might not have a family..lol all my old party buddies say I am the most boring person they know... my schedule is simple wake up go wash trucks come home play with kids go to wal mart buy toys, go to bed... go to church couple times a week and visit with my folks.. thats about it.... :)

post-3767-137772234156_thumb.jpg

post-3767-137772234175_thumb.jpg

post-3767-137772234195_thumb.jpg

Being the most boring person is not always a bad thing. :) My wife thinks my love for antique and shortwave radios is boring but I love it. Just gotta do what you like.

It used to be I needed my motocross and more recently snowmobile time. It was always refreshing to get out there with some buddies and forget about things for a day. Over the last two years we seem to have dropped the ball though. One sold his bike, another works too much, and my brother lost interest so I literally haven't even started my bike in a year and a half I bet. Snowmobiling is becoming more of the same now it seems... especially with us plowing snow again. Time for a new hobby I guess :)

Hmm, I am trying to remember what I do. I usually get caught up in helping someone less fortunate than me, so that I don't have a lot of spare time. A lot of good feelings, but not much spare time. So, it might be crawling under a nasty trailer, or doing yard maintenance for the little old lady down the street, or helping someone with a couple of knee replacementst that went bad do something that they can't do themselves.

I would dearly love to build a hot rod, or custom car, maybe some day.