Sign in to follow this  
plainpainter

What's your favorite coffee?

Question

28 answers to this question

You are correct! Also using a French Press instead makes a world of difference. I order mine straight from Jamaica.

Wow! A quick look at the web site and a pound is going for $38!

A small break to $30pd, or $150, for a 5lb bag. I would have to try it first before sinking that kind of price.

I like Seattles Best and I do stop at starBucks. I stop at StarBucks because it's next store to Victoria's Secret. I grab a cup and watch the smiley faces with their new bag of tricks come out of the store and into Starbucks or just walk on by my bench. It's fun !!

Edited by James

I like Seattles Best and I do stop at starBucks. I stop at StarBucks because it's next store to Victoria's Secret. I grab a cup and watch the smiley faces with their new bag of tricks come out of the store and into Starbucks or just walk on by my bench. It's fun !!

Where is this starbucks? BTW - I do french press as well.

I can't belive anyone drinks starbucks coffee.

It is terrible, burnt on arrival from the roasters poorly ground, tastes bad and is overpriced.

Dunkin Dougnuts and Mcdonalds have a better coffee at about 1/2 the price.

Also coffee has no more than 3 ingredients coffee creme and sugar , thats it

if you are putting anything else in it you need to grow up.

Wow! A quick look at the web site and a pound is going for $38!

A small break to $30pd, or $150, for a 5lb bag. I would have to try it first before sinking that kind of price.

I only drink it on the weekends. I could not afford to drink it daily. It is worth it though.

I'd go to starbucks for their espressos, I never liked their brewed coffee - there was like a million different flavors and some of them were down right bitter. I've heard good about verona - and not so good about pike's place brew.

I'd go to starbucks for their espressos, I never liked their brewed coffee - there was like a million different flavors and some of them were down right bitter. I've heard good about verona - and not so good about pike's place brew.

I have tried the Pikes Place Dan and yes.....not that good. Also the Sumatra is heavy with acid taste.

I only drink it on the weekends. I could not afford to drink it daily. It is worth it though.

Scott- maybe you should offer coffee from your warehouse - buy a 5lb of Jamaican blue along with our stain. Afterall coffee is one of the most important tools in my arsenal..

Campfire coffee. Boil some water, throw a few hands of ground coffee in the pot, let steep, pour slowly. Nothing beats a cup of java on a cool morning out in the middle of nowhere.

There is a reason Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is so expensive. Yrs. ago, my wife and I traveled through the region. Pretty remote, very mountainous, and a fairly small geographical area. Juan Valdez's donkey would have a hard time negotiating the steep slopes.

Is that a coffee? Never tried it. All I know is it took over the shelf space where I used to find my Enviga!!!! GGGRRRRR!!!

Beth

Monster Energy | Unleash The Beast

Here is one of 7 coffee drinks and they have a tea one too. Cheaper than Starbucks and way more kick.