Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Song playing on your...

Question

68 answers to this question

I don't know if anyone else out there knows this but there is a way to convert all Youtube (and others) videos to mp3 for your computer. I use "video2mp3.net" and it works pretty well. Gotta put up with some ads but it works well. I'm sure there are better sites out there.

reviving an old thread:)

I have my internet homepage set for Pandora Radio www.pandora.com

Pandora is awesome, you hardly ever hear the same song over and over

Right now listening to BB King & Eric clapton song : Marry You

You can make your own personal station on Pandora. I recently added Andrew Lloyd Weber, & now I am customizing that station for other Broadway Show tunes. Other stations I have added are Jazz singers, 50's rock and roll, Hank Williams Country.

We are in Portland this weekend and Public TV is showing "South Pacific". Last night we attended a Shriner's Benefit Consert given byKenny G.

I just visited that site and it looks great,, I'm going to have to spend some time with it tonight.

A few years ago I bought this little thing called "The Internet Jukebox" It plugs into a usb at then displays a world map on your computer. You pick a country, type of station, etc. and you can listen to that station live. A well spent 20 dollars. My wife came here from Sofia, Bulgaria 10 years ago so she loves to listen to her hometown stations. My neighbor to the right of me is from Ghana so he bought one and my neighbors to the left are from Vietnam so they had to have one too. I also like to tune in the shortwave radio to see who we can listen to.