Sign in to follow this  
RPetry

Tan lines ....

Question

Ok, so who gets out in the field and actually works?

Wood is an unusual business. In fact, get paid to look good!

Tanning is part of the fun. I'll post some pics here, and disregard the comments on the nails!

post-170-137772336332_thumb.jpg

post-170-137772336341_thumb.jpg

21 answers to this question

My arms and ankles look like that too, so do Rod's. BUT....I wear socks so my tan is higher up on the ankle. But I cut my toe nails!

Rick, trim the fangs man, you'll scare the dogs! :lol:

Beth

I plan on getting a good one tomorrow. No powerwashing tomorrow, just floating around on the boat and showing the little one how to fish. Boat's hooked up to the truck, cooler packed, gas tanks full. I'm ready!

... Rick, trim the fangs man, you'll scare the dogs! :lol:

Beth

Terminal case of athlete's foot ... Lord, even the hair on my big toes is white. Time marches on...

Rick,

You could always paint them..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get one on of those pedicures where the main part of the nail is flesh colored and the tips are white looking....very in, very now....or just apply a few coats of ready seal. :lol:

Beth :cup:

....or just apply a few coats of ready seal. :lol:

Beth :cup:

Beth,

Ready Seal light brown would be close to the tanning. Good suggestion. As far as a pedicure, I don't think so!

I plan on getting a good one tomorrow. No powerwashing tomorrow, just floating around on the boat and showing the little one how to fish. Boat's hooked up to the truck, cooler packed, gas tanks full. I'm ready!

I was ready but the weather wasn't. Rain all day. Actually I had two reasons to go, one of my regular customers wanted his deck done on his lake house. I was excited to use my new sprayer but it looks like it'll have to wait for later this week to take a look at his deck. He sent me a picture of it.

post-2213-137772336943_thumb.jpg

Geez, Rick. Put a shirt on!!

Jon,

Good suggestion. I just looked at that picture and realize I have one ugly physique. Sometimes I forget that I'm 57 yrs. old!

....CHICKEN..... :lol:

Beth

Beth,

Trust me, my feet would sicken a seasoned podiatrist. Finding a willing pedicurist would be next to impossible.