Sign in to follow this  
M Hinderliter

Spiders!

Question

13 answers to this question

This Wolfe Spider and about 500 babies was two inches from my foot when I step out of my truck!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16166[/ATTACH]

Thanks man, I will call you after the first bad dream to talk about it, keep the phone by your bed!

They will jump and bite you. My son found out the hard way!

It didn't make him sick but he said it realllllly hurt.

That pic reminds me of a two-story log home I cleaned recently. I was on a ladder hand-cleaning some high windows and every time I broke one of the egg sacs in the corners bajillions of tiny spiders would try to run up my arm.

I would have taken pictures like you did but I was too busy flapping and screaming like a little girl.

(I realize this is an old post, but I'm new.)

To give my husband's response, ALL spiders are poisonous to various degrees.

We had a vegetable garden for awhile when I was pregnant with Ethan. Mike had to go to some sniper thing for three weeks, leaving me to tend the garden. I discovered it was FULL of wolf spiders and let's just say the garden was dead by the time Mike returned home.

When Ethan was a toddler, we had a black widow in the house that crawled under the edge of the kitchen counter. I called Mike in a panic and made him come home. His response, laughing: "Um, what am I supposed to do about it?"

That said, I also have been known to go snake shooting with Mike a time or two.

Every spider is a black widow. You cannot convince me otherwise.

There is no good spider.

My life would be super if there were no such thing as spiders.

...can you tell that I am not so fond of spiders?

Spiders snakes and raccoons are minions of satan himself.

Edited by Adrian

post-4622-137772356676_thumb.jpgI washed this house a couple weeks ago. Every eve, every soffit, every outside ceiling was covered in webs, with hundreds of spiders and the remains of billions of bugs. 8 porch ceilings, most tongue and groove,and each covered in a web, end to end. Spiders falling all over me. I still get the willies every time something lands on my face.

Nothing like a spider crawling up the inside of your glasses to get the old arachniphobia going again.

post-4622-137772356639_thumb.jpg

Nasty. Several years ago I had to walk off a job I had just started because of the amount of spiders. Big ones, little ones, they were everywhere. I told her to give me a call once she got rid of them. She never called back... maybe the spiders got her.