Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Be4 you approach that hottie acrossed the bar...

Question

Remember this .....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dogs.shtml

Warning: This video will not be found humorous by females, the politically correct, or anyone without a warped sense of humor. You may feel the need to write a dissertation on inner beauty, the wrongness of the world, organize a march for women's civil rights or just suppress an urge to vomit. In any event, ITS A JOKE, NOT MEANT TO OFFEND. View at your own discretion.

17 answers to this question

Man does that guys family have CLASS.

It has to be his family or they would all be beating him till he drops dead.

I personally don't think that is in good taste period.

------------

Ok here is the plain truth but many cannot live by this.

Beauty is skin deep but what is inside is what counts.

Just because someone is not a beauty queen and is just average or homely does not give others the right to pick on them or put them down.

Think back to your Jr. & Sr. high school days, did you guys not want the best looking chick around to be YOUR girl and gals did you not what that HUNK of a football player or some other guy to be the one offering you his class ring?

Man does that guys family have CLASS.

It has to be his family or they would all be beating him till he drops dead.

I personally don't think that is in good taste period.

------------

Ok here is the plain truth but many cannot live by this.

Beauty is skin deep but what is inside is what counts.

Just because someone is not a beauty queen and is just average or homely does not give others the right to pick on them or put them down.

Think back to your Jr. & Sr. high school days, did you guys not want the best looking chick around to be YOUR girl and gals did you not what that HUNK of a football player or some other guy to be the one offering you his class ring?

C'mon, Jon, you're kidding, right? Someone took pictures from uglypeople.com (a truly tasteless sight, I agree) and cleverly timed it to music. If you don't find it amusing, no big deal. Is this what the world has come to? Everyone vying for political correctness not to offend? I'm me, I make no apologies. I'm a good person, I hurt noone in my daily activities, I am active in my church, and I help people whenever they are in need. Everyone is so afraid to go against the system these days.

Jon, I truly apologize if I hit a nerve somehow by posting that link. It's very easy to get misrepresented on these forums. I am a hard working, god loving businessperson just like many on here. But I am also male and prone to alpha behavior from time to time.

If any of us were perfect we sure wouldn't be trying to make a living down here on earth would we?

C'mon, Jon, you're kidding, right? Someone took pictures from uglypeople.com (a truly tasteless sight, I agree) and cleverly timed it to music. If you don't find it amusing, no big deal. Is this what the world has come to? Everyone vying for political correctness not to offend? I'm me, I make no apologies. I'm a good person, I hurt noone in my daily activities, I am active in my church, and I help people whenever they are in need. Everyone is so afraid to go against the system these days.

Jon, I truly apologize if I hit a nerve somehow by posting that link. It's very easy to get misrepresented on these forums. I am a hard working, god loving businessperson just like many on here. But I am also male and prone to alpha behavior from time to time.

If any of us were perfect we sure wouldn't be trying to make a living down here on earth would we?

Ken,

I'm with you on this.Who says we all have to be PC?This was funny and you shouldn't hav eto apologize for trying to have a little fun.

Very funny, how did you manage to get pictures of every one of my ex-girlfriends and somthing that looks a little like yak and barf mixed together?

Another fine can of worms I opened up.

I have rather thick skin ok but put yourself in those gals shoes.

What if you were a total turn off would you want your picture spread around the world like that?

Sure I can and do enjoy jokes and even potty mouth humor at times since I am human.

Just have my limits is all.

Now can I get some help closing this can before more worms crawl out?

Now on another note.

The weekly world news recently had an article in one of the pieces of trash with a picture of the worlds ugliest man. It happened to be a Phoenix police officer that was severely burned when his cruiser was hit by a drugged up cab driver at 90 MPH. Needless to say, the man was pretty offended, and I was and am too. Especially, for his circumstance.

Here is his website www.officerjason.com

Sometimes tasteless can go too far. WWN definitely did.

Scott Stone