Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

God help me

Question

It was my beautiful wifes & mine 4th wedding anniversary yesterday and we went to get ultrasound, well its going to be a baby GIRL. I'm going to have a baby girl, time to buy some guns. My wife thought I was disappointed that it was going to be a girl, I was hoping for another boy, only because Im afraid of raising a girl. Well I went out today to the Baby GAP and bought a bunch of pink baby clothes and gave to my wife, of course she cried for 5 minutes

WOW A GIRL as long as she's healthy Im happy. But God help me and my new daughter to be. Her brother Joshua will be starting Karate this year and I'll probably be starting Zanax in a few years

PINK clothes. I hope she looks like her mother

JL

24 answers to this question

I have all girls, wouldn't change a thing!! Congratulations!!!

I hear you, Im just nervous about a baby girl. Until my son was born Id never touched a baby I figured Id break them now a delicate baby girl

I cant wait to have a Daddies girl. Going to Toys R Us today, what the heck do I buy?

Now we are trying to pick out a name that starts with a J

JL

Congrats, that's great news.

mine is in her 2nd year of college now. Talk about worry. So far away to protect. Suck it up man, it's all automatic and comes easy. You will be great at it. Daddy's girl without question. It's also kinda cool to put the fear of God in the potential suiters that come by a few years down the road.

Congrats, that's great news.

mine is in her 2nd year of college now. Talk about worry. So far away to protect. Suck it up man, it's all automatic and comes easy. You will be great at it. Daddy's girl without question. It's also kinda cool to put the fear of God in the potential suiters that come by a few years down the road.

When mines in college, I'll be about 64, am I crazy or what. Buying lots & lots of guns, so when these young whipper snappers come around and Im old and frail, I'll just pull out a 9mm and explain the facts of life to them according to me

Cant wait hope she's born on my B-Day that would be cool, cant wait to meet her

Thanks everyone we are excited

JL

Congrats Jeff, I have 2 girls, ones 4 and the other is almost 2. Just remember, YOU shape them, if you want her to like guns then there is a pretty good chance she will. of course you cant avoid free will but girls are fun, atleast for now. i will get back to you in 10 years or so and let you know how it is going.

My son is 10 and my daughter is 6. Hopefully the big brother love will show up one day and be her protector as well. Guns are already here and stand ready.

My son is always trying to be the tough guy, but my daughter is always the caring compassionate one. What a balance that is.

Don't worry Jeff, you will do fine, as it will just come naturally of what you have to do. As far as containing your joy, you are on your own. I still have not figured that part out in the combined 16 years my two have given me.

Thanks everyone!!!!! dont worry plenty of pictures to come. I have so much fun with my son I cant wait for my baby girl

Heres Josh the big brother a couple weeks ago at his 3rd birthday party. The cake lady always does a great job

JL

Julia? My daughter's best friend's name.

I kinda like the name Josey...the lady that use to cut my hair was named Josey. Not sure how you spell it though. Sounds like "The Outlaw Josey Whales"...:)

Congrats Jeff let me tell you a lil funny story.The wife and I had three ultra sounds as a precaution and on three different ultra sounds and different techs they all told us its a girl well my wife had a c-section and they pulled her out and low and behold it was a boy.We had everything planned we had a name Madison Ray,all of the new baby clothes had been washed and ready to wear we were ready to bring our baby girl home.The Dr. pulled her out and I said my girl has balls.The Dr looked at me and laughed he said I don't see any balls but I do see 2 testicles.My wife looked up at me and said you have to go home and get some boys clothes.We weren't disapointed at all just a lil surprised.We have a healthy 3 1/2 yr old boy named Aydan.We aren't sure when we are going to tell him that story for fear of giving him a complex but I am sure one day we will.

The Dr. pulled her out and I said my girl has balls.The Dr looked at me and laughed he said I don't see any balls but I do see 2 testicles.

Thanks for the laugh...great story :) When my wife was pregnant we bought only yellow and green clothes...just in case

Congrats Jeff let me tell you a lil funny story.The wife and I had three ultra sounds as a precaution and on three different ultra sounds and different techs they all told us its a girl well my wife had a c-section and they pulled her out and low and behold it was a boy.We had everything planned we had a name Madison Ray,all of the new baby clothes had been washed and ready to wear we were ready to bring our baby girl home.The Dr. pulled her out and I said my girl has balls.The Dr looked at me and laughed he said I don't see any balls but I do see 2 testicles.My wife looked up at me and said you have to go home and get some boys clothes.We weren't disapointed at all just a lil surprised.We have a healthy 3 1/2 yr old boy named Aydan.We aren't sure when we are going to tell him that story for fear of giving him a complex but I am sure one day we will.

No way Mel, thats unreal. My wife would die

Congratulations Jeff!!!

Hey, if my wife has a boy come November, maybe you will be having that talk with the 9mm and him. You never know. If she has a girl maybe they can play Barbie or something like that. God help us!!

Prey for health,

Best of luck,

Christian