Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

20 something Kohl's storefronts

Has anyone spoken with National Property Management (I think that was the name) about doing the Kohl's store fronts? They are too spread out for me. I saw there were a bunch of CC's on the email, but I deleted the mail.

In our area there are 4 property management companies all vying for the main contract. Some are being given "test" stores to see who is the better vendor, and there seems to be some store overlap. Stick to your guns. I get the feeling they are having a hard time getting someone to do them for that price. At least, I get that feeling from two different property managers.

Beth

In an email, it said "we are only responsible for a 15 foot square radius" or something ridiculously small like that. I'm guessing you could do all the stores in three days with most of your profit going towards gas.

• It's night work
  • Gum removal required for the price

That 15 foot radius...of the doors or surrounding the square entrance of the doors, which makes it bigger....

Also windows have to be clean as well.

Beth

Doesnt sound profitable, They are building a new Kohl's up the street from me, the 1st in the area. I was going to try to get the work, doesnt seem worth it.

JL

I didn't get that email or fax.... I get some job notices though. Where did this one come from?

Could someone fax me a copy of the letter they sent (or forward the email)?

Assuming they want a 15 day service. Couldn’t imagine they would need anything less.

250 per store per month. 20 stores 5000 g’s a month.

45 minutes to 75 minutes.

Average per hour 125.00 not bad.

The initials if the new construction clean up was properly done could be waived.

I live in a metro area so travel time for me doesnt mean anything.

In an email, it said "we are only responsible for a 15 foot square radius" or something ridiculously small like that.

if thats the case you'll spend more time rolling in and out than cleaning.

Ron it's $125 per store, once in the spring and once in the fall. That's it. I am centrally located between the stores in the tri state area and there are ones I would have to travel 4 hours round trip.

Ron it's $125 per store, once in the spring and once in the fall. That's it. I am centrally located between the stores in the tri state area and there are ones I would have to travel 4 hours round trip.

CAN YOU SAY PASS

IF I TRAVEL MORE THAN 2 HOURS JOB WOULD HAVE TO BE IN THE THOUSANDS

Not hear, its pretty close to the numbers I said, I happen to know the person who does them in phx metro.

Once in the spring and once in the fall, there just pulling your leg.

if you guys believe that??? I Dont, my kid just dumped a cold stone on one today. your telling me they wont remove that until fall..........Not hear, thats emergency trip charge.

I have a store within a 1/2 mile from me that i wouldn't even touch for 250.. This thing is covered with mud barn swallow nests I try to post some pics later..

Ron,

I agree the trick is the number of stores to make it worth your while. However, if they want you to drive an hour for $125.00 for one store twice a year, it's not worth it. If I could get 20 stores, then it would be worth it.

Beth

It's not that they pay so little, it's that many wash so slow. Most commercial cleaners, meaning the ones with ahot water, a surface cleaner and hose reels can be in and out in no time, making decent money.

Area has alot to do with it as well, because I have quite a few Kohls around here in a small area. Like 7-Eleven, they seem to be on every corner.

Not hear, its pretty close to the numbers I said, I happen to know the person who does them in phx metro.

Once in the spring and once in the fall, there just pulling your leg.

if you guys believe that??? I Dont, my kid just dumped a cold stone on one today. your telling me they wont remove that until fall..........Not hear, thats emergency trip charge.

Ron, what is a cold stone?

Ron, what is a cold stone?

...Cold Stone Ice Cream?? Basically, fancy overpriced ice cream. Their "gimmick" is they smash the ice cream all together with spoons and mix in a topping......basically a really expensive Blizzard.

Yeah, if they are rural its a no go. I have three within 4 miles all directions. the valley has about 8 that are within 45 minutes.

Plans to build many more.

CVS has only been hear a few years and with have over a 100 locations, none no further than 45 minutes.

mcdonalds about 200 same distance. walgreens 175

osco about 70