What do you think of a black James Bond  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a black James Bond

• Cool. I think it would work.
    • No way. I don't like the idea at all.
    • It's probably time for a black Bond.
    • Who is P-Diddy?

Question

Alright, meaningless poll here but I am curious as to other's feelings on this one. P-Diddy (black rap star I'm sure you recognize) put his name in for the first black James Bond. It's an interesting concept I suppose. How do you feel about that.

51 answers to this question

People were freaked because the latest guy is has blond hair. How are they going to react to a black man.

I'd nominate that Tony Sinclair guy from the Tangueray ads before that P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, James Bond Wannabe, Ghetto Fab, plain old Sean Combs. At least then it would be intentionally funny.

(MMMMM...Tangueray!)

Combs has some marketing chops, but I have little use for his supposed talent. He strikes me as a potential Don King for Rap and Hip-Hop.

Tony Sinclair for Bond!

May be he shoud prove he can act first.

Hey he was in Monsters Ball as Halle Berry's husband in jail and eventually got fried in the chair.Monsters Ball has my favorite scenes of Halle Berry EVER are in that movie!! :cool:

Hey he was in Monsters Ball as Halle Berry's husband in jail and eventually got fried in the chair.Monsters Ball has my favorite scenes of Halle Berry EVER are in that movie!! :cool:

I wonder what scenes they where?? Oh yea now I remember..hot hot hot

I wonder what scenes they where?? Oh yea now I remember..hot hot hot

Ohhh yesss they were some all time great scenes of Halle except she was with Billy Bob Thorton who is a dumb A$$.How can he be so stupid for losing Angelina Jolie what an idiot!

I agreed in they are going to have a black james bond will smith would be better than p diddy

I think Denzelle Washington would be the perfect James 007 riding on 20's Bond! :D

What you think instead of an Aston Martin he would be rolling in a Escalade with spinners that are machine guns or laser guns???

Ok by the way who is the 1 white guy who voted ..who is P>Diddy ??

P.S I just want to say i'm not trying to be a racist in my comments and please don't anyone take my comments personal it's all in good fun.

I think Denzelle Washington would be the perfect James 007 riding on 20's Bond! :D

What you think instead of an Aston Martin he would be rolling in a Escalade with spinners that are machine guns or laser guns???

I handt thought of him...he wouldnt be a bad choice neither. Esclade? Im thinking an old school Impala on 24s with crushed velvent interior. :D

I think Jamie Fox would be another good 007 Brutha.The movie Ray was one hell of a movie and i didn't realize ole Ray Charles was doing so much smack back then??

I think Jamie Fox would be another good 007 Brutha.The movie Ray was one hell of a movie and i didn't realize ole Ray Charles was doing so much smack back then??

...and he cheated on his wife. How ugly did she have to be to have a blind guy cheat on her??? "Honey...you just FEEL ugly!"

...as heard on some morning talk show.

I 2nd Jamie Foxx. Puff daddy diddy combs sean john doesn't even have too rhythm in his rhymes and his acting is totally dry. What is it with these rappers who try to play in action films?

How about DMX? He's rough!

DMX and 50 were both surprisingly "decent" actors IMO. All pale in comparison to the honkey the all wanna be like, Eminem. I'd go so far to say he's a "pretty dang good" actor for someone that obviously hasn't ever trained or been schooled, etc. What's more impressive to me about Eminem, is how he doesn't "wear out" his popularity...you always want more. He doesn't do any more acting after rave reviews. Rediculous record sales....now he just produces, etc. Most probably think this is crazy, but I think he is one, if not the most talented artist, for all of those reasons, of my generation of music. Obviously don't always agree with things he may say on a moral/political level, but on a talent level, he's at the top.