Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Who has the coolest avatar?

Question

36 answers to this question

Who on this board even knows who my current avatar is??

I try to pick interesting ones or Brett Favre (not that he isn't interesting).

I'll say who it is if no-else can figure it out. My guess is that someone around 55-60 will figure it out.

I'll say who it is if no-else can figure it out. My guess is that someone around 55-60 will figure it out.

I always thought it was Festus until I took a closer look. Now I don't know.

I think JOgden has the best avatar...I always liked Mega Man, and that one is WAY COOL!

Those Grease Police avatars are funny. Lots of guys have pictures of cops, like one dude has Roscoe P. Coltrane from The Dukes of Hazzard. I like Ants, that was taken during an actual Grease Police raid on a bunch of pinche jotos.

That would be Duane Allman!

Hey thanks guys for the votes...:D

I do like Ricky chasing the weed bag, that makes me laugh everytime I see it.....my favorite was prolly this one that I use to have of that crazy look on Hillary's face...I'm waiting for election time to put it up again, but I use to laugh out loud when I saw it at the top of my posts...

ps. What's with the "accept the rules for posting" message I had to check before I could post here? Does everyone have to do that or did I do something wrong?

That would be Duane Allman!

We have a winner!

For you young'uns...check out some Allman Brothers if you've ever enjoyed the likes of 38 Special, Skynyrd, or any other "Southern Rock" band. This guy practically invented it!

Now I'll have to find another...hmmmmm....

ps. What's with the "accept the rules for posting" message I had to check before I could post here? Does everyone have to do that or did I do something wrong?

Hello :)

It is a new thing that all users will have to do. We also have a new announcement that all should read.

Beth

Hey thanks guys for the votes...:D

I do like Ricky chasing the weed bag, that makes me laugh everytime I see it.....my favorite was prolly this one that I use to have of that crazy look on Hillary's face...I'm waiting for election time to put it up again, but I use to laugh out loud when I saw it at the top of my posts...

I thought the same thing.That must mean we both have a guilty conscience ANT.

We have a winner!

For you young'uns...check out some Allman Brothers if you've ever enjoyed the likes of 38 Special, Skynyrd, or any other "Southern Rock" band. This guy practically invented it!

Now I'll have to find another...hmmmmm....

find a pic of Artimus Pyle!

Yo también advertí las nuevas reglas del foro. Pero a porque necessitamos hablar solomente en ingles?

Haha but seriously, are people actually speaking different languages on the forum?

Yo también advertí las nuevas reglas del foro. Pero a porque necessitamos hablar solomente en ingles?

Haha but seriously, are people actually speaking different languages on the forum?

The forum rules have not completely been installed. (the template is up but that is it) Hopefully today that will be fixed along with the other issues we are having.

Beth