Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

if you......you might be a pressure washer

Question

Thought this thread might be fun....I simply can't walk into a restaurant without looking at their sidewalks and of course I gotta go to the bathroom by way of the kitchen to see thier hoods.

if you can't walk into a restaurant without calculating exactly how long, what chemicals and how much it would be to clean their entry way....you might be a pressure washer.

118 answers to this question

If you carry a digital camera with you and takes shots of dirty stuff and potential customers everywhere you go..or if you look on the back of every cleaning product you can put your hands on to see the ingredients....you might be a newbie pressure washer dude.

* If your two year old asks you "did you pressure washer that house?" at nearly EVERY house you pass.

* If your wife runs out of Clorox, and you fill the empty jug with 2qts water and 2qts 12%

* If you have *many* pairs of underwear with bleach spots.

* If you have ever used your rig to water the landscape because it's faster and easier.

* If you have ever thrown out a pair of your teenagers $75 bleached and holy jeans because you thought they were old, shot work pants.

if its 935 on a friday night and your happy because everything is done and you can finally sit down and see whats new on the forum you might be...

What'r you doing watching tv in the car?

To give you a complete explanation it was 10 am and i was rudely awakin (in my house not my truck!) by the tree people Doing there job (imagine that) so I was flippin through the tv and ELMI date was on or some crap close to it and it showed a Guy and a Gal and they were in "THE OC" and outside of the pasenger side was a Power washer.

ANY Power washers from "THE OC" with a white truck with a utlity bed on it?

If your trying to figure out how to hook your PW up to your sons toy yard spinklers for a little more fun you might be going to the hospital.....

If your trying to figure out how to hook your PW up to your sons toy yard spinklers for a little more fun you might be going to the hospital.....

Just turn you surface cleaner on its side with some zero tips...that should be a blast to run into. See who can bleed less :)

If you got so busy you didn't get online for over five days, and then sat down and read 998 consecutive new posts on TGS, you might be a PWer (and need marriage counseling, and need to see a shrink about some online version of obsessive/compulsive disorder.)

If you go to an expensive lobster buffet while on vacation and think, "Man, one of these Orlando guys needs to bid on this sidewalk!", you might be a PWer.

Or at least know a few.

If after a year and half into retirement you still look down at the sidewalk and say to the wife, they need to clean thieir sidewalk of gum and dirt you might still be a PWer.

Yes I still do that but Remy gets a laugh out of it now.