Sign in to follow this  
RCBill

Can I brag, a little?

Question

14 answers to this question

Bought a Sportster. Yahooooo!!

Cool!!! I'm looking at a Triumph Bonnevile America for next spring. What year did you get?

Before my Divorce 5 years ago, I had a Road King. Lost that in that whole mess. Maybe we can put together a Power Wash Ride Bill.

Merry Christmas present to thyself.Nice toy.I sure hope you get more riding in than I did this year.ZERO.Just think.If you put that trailer idea of Kens together it would now be a full tax write off.I'm starting like this idea.

FULL TAX WRITE OFF!

MORE RIDING!

NEW STRETEGIC MARKETING!

CHEAPER ON FUEL!

I'd die without a bike, I'm glad to hear somebody has a new scoot, whenever I hear it.

I just wish I had time to work on an antique, they are my real two-wheel love. Check these sites for some of the coolest scoots/scooter guys ever.

www.baxtercycle.com www.chromeclassics.com www.dansmc.com www.vintagerider.com

Bill, you gotta let me know what you think after you have had the bike a while, I don't know anybody with one of the new Sporties. They look really good.

Mike, that Bonnie America is a cool ride, too. I thought of buying one a while back, but events intervened. Have you ridden one yet?

There are lots of bike guys here, I've noticed. Cool folks. Good choice, Bill.

I'd die without a bike, I'm glad to hear somebody has a new scoot, whenever I hear it.

I just wish I had time to work on an antique, they are my real two-wheel love. Check these sites for some of the coolest scoots/scooter guys ever.

Baxter Cycle: British Motorcycles | Triumph | BSA | Norton | European | Moto Guzzi Chrome Classics Dan's Motorcycle Repair & Engine Repair Information Guide www.vintagerider.com

Bill, you gotta let me know what you think after you have had the bike a while, I don't know anybody with one of the new Sporties. They look really good.

Mike, that Bonnie America is a cool ride, too. I thought of buying one a while back, but events intervened. Have you ridden one yet?

There are lots of bike guys here, I've noticed. Cool folks. Good choice, Bill.

Scott, I went and picked one up today.... I love it. Got a sweet deal on a Brand New 2006 off the show room. Now, we really do need to get a ride planned.

post-2021-137772176106_thumb.jpg

post-2021-137772176109_thumb.jpg

post-2021-137772176113_thumb.jpg

Or the Bon-Ami!

I have always loved Triumphs.

Of course I love BSA's, and BMW's, and Harley's, and...

I know you know how much I can talk, well you ought to hear me talk about bikes, my wife calls it "Torque Talk" and usually leaves the room muttering when I get going.

Too cool, my friend. We gotta put a ride together, have you seen Wild Hogs? We saw it last weekend with my folks, very funny.

Check this link out for your new handle: Outlaw Biker Name Generator

Be safe!:lgkick: