Sign in to follow this  
StainlessDeal

Best Christmas Gift Ever!

Question

28 answers to this question

Yeah, Celeste, I've begun to learn that the proper reply to almost everything is, "You are the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth, and pleasing you is what pleases me. In what way may I best serve you right now?" LOL

I'm so excited I can hardly speak!

My folks have been waiting as patiently as they could, but my sis and I have been slow out of the gate. Now we are both expecting, Tricia and I in August, My sis in June.

I sure hope it is a cool, dry spring this year!

NO WAY DUDE!!!!!!!!! You stud you. CONGRATS TO YOU & YOURS. We are so happy for you. I too was a late starter, I think it helps in the patience department, when it comes to the kids. I'm much more relaxed with crying crazy kids than many younger parents

You'll totally love being a Dad, its a lot of fun and I KNOW you'll be a great Dad

Wow I love this stuff. Man your hold world is going to change. You wont believe how many different directions your brain will go watching and watching out for your family.

Merry Christmas, have the baby Aug. 11 thats my B day and My Dads.

If its a girl let me know, we will be glad to ship you tons of baby girl clothes. REALLY !!!!!! let us know

Congrats to you from US

Kep that picture of ya'll and the test, You'll treasure it forever.

Your life will be wonderful with the new addition. My boys follow me like a shadow and it's great.

Congratulations again

Scott

Congrats Scott!!!! Now we know why you haven't been posting much lately, LOL:) Glad for you and the wifey!! ..Sorry you won't get to go turkey hunting this year, LOL:)

Thanks everybody, you all are just too much! I'm as excited as I can possibly get, I'm more blessed every day.

Now I know I'll be paying extra attention in St. Louis, I've got to boost production and revenue with a vengeance! LOL

I'm sure I'll have tons of new parent questions, and I'm counting on all of you for cyber hand-holding!

As far as the hounds go, we're keeping it from them for a bit.;) No use gettin' the huntin' buddies wound up worrying!

Hey Fife! I'm counting on you to drag me off to the occasional "Spring Business Forum" Hint, Hint. (Ethay urkeytay easonsay) I'd be happy to work out a mutually beneficial plan to do a joint project out at Merriams and Merriams' (if you catch my drift.:winking: :winking: )

LOL, though it was subtle, I think I followed!!:) Happy Holidays, jf

That's me, Man. I worked for a guy once upon a time, that used to say I was "a swaggerin' little p***k, and about as subtle as a hammerhead, but not a bad guy"!

I was his dispatcher in the moving industry, not a place where niceties are well-appreciated.

Thanks for the congrats everyone, it means a great deal to me.

Craig! Where you been, and what did you see there? It's been a while, I hope you and yours are doing well out there.:)