Sign in to follow this  
PRESSURE PACKED

If I Had 100,000 Dollars I Would

Question

43 answers to this question

pay off what little debt I have and invest the rest in mutual funds beings I'm 26 at 12-16%, with $200 extra a month I'd have $66,331,144.00. at the age of retirement, and just sit back and relax...:lgmoneyey

Just Wondering What Would Some People Do First With That Much Money...excluding World Peace And Charities..lol

I don't know but..

"if i had a million dollars

well i'd buy you a monkey

haven't you always wanted a monkey?"

$100,000....Id buy a harley, a jet ski, a boat, a airplane, a atv, a sexy french maid, a sexy female butler, a corvette, a monster truck, go a a bunch of vacations, go get liposuction for my gut, Id pay to see Paris hilton in jail, Id buy the 2008 elections and put in all crazy left wing democrats, I would pay for world peace or at least a nuke to wipe out certain areas of the world I dont like, Id hire the swedish swim team to babysit my son oh ya and a life time supply of Kraft mac & cheese

Do you think a $100,000 will cover most of it. Im prety good with #'s, I may have to give up the world peace

$100,000 ....really Id pay off a little debt and invest the rest for retirement

First I would make sure I had the right billfold. If it was, I would then invest it for my granddaugthers' education. Heck, by the time they get ready to go it will cost a million dollars, per year!

Terry

Would that be $100k tax free or taxed, cause that matters LOL!!

Taxed it ain't goin that far.

Not taxed, it still won't go that far.

$100k is alot, but at the same time its really not!! Especially if you have kids.

Lets make that $1,000,000.00!!:lgmoneyey

Now we're talkin!!

I guess Uncle Sam can tax it then but I don't have to like it!! LOL!!

You just dont know any better.

If it is anything like a QX56, the Infiniti SUV based on the Titan, I would respectfully disagree with you, Mr. Stone.

As for 100,000 bucks in my lap today, I'd fund school for my son, and buy a few old english bikes to tinker with.

Ken, you don't HAVE to present your goods.

Call up a talent agency and review clips from actors.

Once narrowed to 3 or 4 you can have a live presentation and see what they can improv w your product after only a short explanation...

r