Sign in to follow this  
FCPWLLC

McMoo is Gone... Let's remember him

Question

This post from his daughter on ***.

**********/board/upload/showthread.php?t=8830

I am posting to let you all know that Dan McCown (McMoo) of McCown Pressure Cleaning in Avon Park, Florida. Was killed saterday, a long with his wife, in a head on colision with a man who is being investigated as both drunk and high. I know my Father made several friends through this forum and other's like it and that many of you helped him in building his business. The funeral will be held in Bowling Green, KY on Saterday the 7th of July, and a memorial service in Avon Park, FL on Friday, the 13th of July. For any imformation please call 402-319-5133.

Thank you again for your friendship to my father.

I am going to the funeral and will pass anything on to tha Family that anyone would like for me to pass on. Also, have set-up a donation account.

To help a fellow Pressure Washer

email me with any letters or pics etc that you'd like delivered.

17 answers to this question

Update.....

Services in Bowling Green, KY

Friday and Saturday 6th and 7th

at Hardy and Son Funeral Home

3098 Louisville Rd

Bowling Green, KY 42101

Also a Service at His Home in Florida on the 15th from 2pm-9pm

2564 North Johnson Rd

Avon Park, FL

The Family has said that anyone that wants to, may attend especially if you knew him.

This accident happened only 5 minutes from his home after going out and getting a Birthday gift for one of his own.

What has happened to our fellow power washer was a horrific tradegy. Our prayers and deepest symphathy goes out to his immediate family.

God Bless you as you go through this very difficult time!!

Remy and I are deeply sorry this had to happen to friends here.

Beth I wonder if you can make his avatar as a permanent icon someplace in the Web Site?

Jon

They did not list names here, but I am fairly sure it was Dan and his wife.

Two Killed in Head-On Crash On U.S. 27 | theledger.com

Two Killed in Head-On Crash On U.S. 27

A second person was killed in Saturday's crash on U.S. 27, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The driver and passenger in a 2006 Chevrolet, a man from Avon Park and a woman, both 59 years old, were killed, the FHP said. The male driver was wearing a seat belt. Their identities were withheld pending notification of their next of kin.

The FHP said Brian D. Andrews, 29, of Frostproof was driving north on U.S. 27 just north of County Line Road about 5:35 p.m. Saturday when his 1992 Cadillac crossed the grass median into the southbound lanes, colliding head-on with the Chevrolet. Andrews, who was not wearing a seat belt, was taken to an area hospital, the FHP said.

What a terrible thing to happen, not only to Dan and his wife, but the whole family. Tragic.

If the other driver was drunk and/or "high", justice should demand some serious jail time.

What a shame. Dan seemed like such a nice guy. To lose him and his wife just like that is so wrong. As usual the Drunk Driver lives and the innocents are killed. With modern technology there should be a way to keep Drunk drivers from operating a vehicle. Should be a mandatory device in every car.

Dan as I'm sure his wife will be missed but not forgotten.

We're coming up on the anniversary of Dan's and his wife's passing. If anyone wants a few of the "McMoo" decals, let me know. Just send me your mailing info and I'll get 'em in the mail. The offer stands for everyone, whether you got some last year or not.

Thanks, Don

I miss ya, buddy!