Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Virtual Election '08

Who are you voting for? (votes are private)  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for? (votes are private)

• McCain/Palin
    • Obama/Biden
    • One of the independents
    • Not going to vote at all

Question

I thought it would be fun to hold a virtual election here on TGS. Cast your vote anywhere between now and Nov 4th. After that, the poll will close and we will see if out results match the Nation or not.

Make your vote count!

Beth

365 answers to this question

Fox....Hmmmmmm. Is that the channel that Obama won't go on? I can run the nation but I'm scared of Fox news. The Dems avoid Fox. Why is that? Maybe the entire thing will not be tailor scripted just for libs. Sean Hannity is a nice guy and if you can't face him and answer some questions then how can you survive the tyrants of this world?

No guts no glory. What's that yellow stain running down your leg boy?

Duhhh, Obama was on Fox Bill O interviewed him, get your rambling facts straight. I think Bill O is alright ya he's pretty right but entertaining and asks some darn good questions sometimes. Hannity he's an A Hole he's blinded by partisanship and a stuck up fool......but other than that he's alright LOL

Hannity about a year ago was trashing your very own McCain now that McCain is the nominee he's all for him. Just another republican hypocrite

His method of growing our economy is to add more states so they can get more taxes.

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

did you hear the poeple laughing if Bush or McCain had done that the media would have let them have it

Duhhh, Obama was on Fox Bill O interviewed him, get your rambling facts straight. I think Bill O is alright ya he's pretty right but entertaining and asks some darn good questions sometimes. Hannity he's an A Hole he's blinded by partisanship and a stuck up fool......but other than that he's alright LOL

Hannity about a year ago was trashing your very own McCain now that McCain is the nominee he's all for him. Just another republican hypocrite

If Hitler himself ran on the democratic ticket you libs would woo over every move he made. You can never say anything bad about your canidate can you? Talk about being blinded. Yea Hannity bashed McCain and he has also bashed Bush. It is what we conservatives do. It is called accountability. We don't roll over but stand firm on what we believe in. I call em just like I see em.

Example of hypocracy: "I am no longer going to talk about or comment on the elections or the economy until after the elections. I am finding both just a little to depressing. You all arent going to have Richard Nixon ahhhhhhh I mean Jeff LeCours to kick around any more."

"Oooooops I wasnt going to talk about this stuff until after the election. I guess i will shut up now"

I think you owe Mr. Hannity an apology! As for O'Reilly...he is NOT a conservative. Do not put him in the same category as Hannity and Rush!

That being said, further your hypocracy and reply or "shut up till after the election" as promised!

If Hitler himself ran on the democratic ticket you libs would woo over every move he made. You can never say anything bad about your canidate can you? Talk about being blinded. Yea Hannity bashed McCain and he has also bashed Bush. It is what we conservatives do. It is called accountability. We don't roll over but stand firm on what we believe in. I call em just like I see em.

Example of hypocracy: "I am no longer going to talk about or comment on the elections or the economy until after the elections. I am finding both just a little to depressing. You all arent going to have Richard Nixon ahhhhhhh I mean Jeff LeCours to kick around any more."

"Oooooops I wasnt going to talk about this stuff until after the election. I guess i will shut up now"

I think you owe Mr. Hannity an apology! As for O'Reilly...he is NOT a conservative. Do not put him in the same category as Hannity and Rush!

That being said, further your hypocracy and reply or "shut up till after the election" as promised!

I don't know about shutting up, I just can't stay out of a good political fight, Even when I am fighting guys who think that Bush was a good president and some drug addict radio guy directs their right wing beliefs. What kind of drugs is Rush on these days>>>>>>>another republican hypocrite:lgbonk: Pill popping junkie for years, no wonder he is sooooo twisted LOL

Ya we would all vote for Hitler,:lgangry: just another wacko right wing comment, I get used to the ridiculous from you guys. Hitler would fit your party better anyway, he didn't like blacks just like you and divided people by race, ethnicity and social standings...........sounds like a good republican to me :lgbow:Ha Ha Ha Ha

You need to brush up on your history and find out which party has done more for minorities and women. Typical lib, make your own facts to make you look good.

I know that Jesse Helms and George Wallace were true cival rights leaders.

We having fun yet?

Because of Obama my son will grow up to be the greatest powerwasher of the northern hemisphere. Ha, my wife wants him to be a doctor like her mother was and her father is but I know better.

This was nothing to do with politics, I was not in the debate you guys were having at all. It was Rod being a smart ass for me trying to point out a fact about Rogers post. So I called him an idiot, no denying anything at all.

I can not bear to read the whole thread, but c'mon Trey don't bager the boss. You have to admit this is one of the best boards there is or you would not be here. We all have opinions but sometimes it is best not to share. Read the above and see where you did it again.

What's this a meeting of the followers of the new "Church of Palintology" ? I think Sarah would make a great secretary for President O'bama. Doncha think so by golly! But, I don't think the Ultra Conservative Christian White Right Wingnuts ( UCCWRW) would allow that, doncha no hey!

Where do yah think The" Bush Lavatory" will be , I mean "Bush Library"? Saudi Arabia !!

The naming of a "Bush Lavatory" would fit his Presidential Legacy better. For flushing America down the the toilet one too many times. A new American Standard will be " I have to go to the George" instead of the "John".

Edited by James

what's this a meeting of the followers of the new "church of palintology" ? I think sarah would make a great secretary for president o'bama. Doncha think so by golly! But, i don't think the ultra conservative christian white right wingnuts ( uccwrw) would allow that, doncha no hey!

Where do yah think the" bush lavatory" will be , i mean "bush library"? Saudi arabia !!

The naming of a "bush lavatory" would fit his presidential legacy better. For flushing america down the the toilet one too many times. A new american standard will be " i have to go to the george" instead of the "john".

unbeleivable!!!!!! yep he did it all by himself!!!!

Edited by PPC

unbeleivable!!!!!! yep he did it all by himself!!!!

Nope just the last 7 1/2 years and he wasn't alone he had Cheney and all the big corps help them, you know the same ones that help write his energy policies behind closed doors ( that energy policy worked real well)and the same ones they lifted regulations off of financial industries..........flushhhhhhhhhhh....Flushed a lot of retires money right down the George/toilet LOL LOL. We know he didn't do it alone he had a lot of help from his friends. Oh well he'll be gone in January YAY. Vote McCain he only voted with Bush 90% of the time, not bad it could of been 100% of the time :lgbonk:

Edited by Jeff

What's this a meeting of the followers of the new "Church of Palintology" ? I think Sarah would make a great secretary for President O'bama. Doncha think so by golly! But, I don't think the Ultra Conservative Christian White Right Wingnuts ( UCCWRW) would allow that, doncha no hey!

Where do yah think The" Bush Lavatory" will be , I mean "Bush Library"? Saudi Arabia !!

The naming of a "Bush Lavatory" would fit his Presidential Legacy better. For flushing America down the the toilet one too many times. A new American Standard will be " I have to go to the George" instead of the "John".

Shouldn't Clintons library be in Canada?

I don't know about shutting up, I just can't stay out of a good political fight, Even when I am fighting guys who think that Bush was a good president and some drug addict radio guy directs their right wing beliefs. What kind of drugs is Rush on these days>>>>>>>another republican hypocrite:lgbonk: Pill popping junkie for years, no wonder he is sooooo twisted LOL

Ya we would all vote for Hitler,:lgangry: just another wacko right wing comment, I get used to the ridiculous from you guys. Hitler would fit your party better anyway, he didn't like blacks just like you and divided people by race, ethnicity and social standings...........sounds like a good republican to me :lgbow:Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hypocrite! You assume that I am white since I am voting for McCain...That's RACIST!!! Maybe we should adopt the view Senator Byrd has on blacks. Without keeping blacks oppressed democrats could never get elected! Rush took pills but hey he ignored the affects. Since you know so much about me and are so smart I should not have to tell you that Bush sucked as a President. He tried to please the scum across the isle so much that he also became scum. Sickening!

When will you people learn that Government is the problem. Until we get someone in office that will start to shrink it the problems will only get worse. Mainly the House and Senate. Nobody should vote for an incumbent unless they voted no on the bail out the first and second time! I look at people not parties. Voting straight ticket is for suckers that are either too lazy to investigate or just too dumb.

did you hear the poeple laughing if Bush or McCain had done that the media would have let them have it

Yea they would have. But I would not laugh at this at all. Not funny. He was referring to the 57 Islamic states. Just another slip up. Offer him a bacon sandwich and see what he does. Just like he slipped up in that interview when which moron was that Matthews or someone who said you mean your Christian religion when Obama blurted out my muslim religion.

So there. Vote for the muslim. I hope you get what you pay for. I just hope they start cutting the heads off of people that don't pay taxes first.

I can not bear to read the whole thread, but c'mon Trey don't bager the boss. You have to admit this is one of the best boards there is or you would not be here. We all have opinions but sometimes it is best not to share. Read the above and see where you did it again.

Oh my bad I thought we were ending this discussion, but you and Rod have since brought it up again since Beth so forcefully said to end it, but thats ok I am sure I will be the one to get the slap on the wrist again. My opinion stands as I have already stated, I wont badger unless first badgered whether its the boss or anyone else, I keep most of my opinions to myself and could careless about most of the people on here, but Rod started this whole deal with his asinine post so maybe instead of talking to me call your buddy Rod.

Hypocrite! You assume that I am white since I am voting for McCain...That's RACIST!!! Maybe we should adopt the view Senator Byrd has on blacks. Without keeping blacks oppressed democrats could never get elected! Rush took pills but hey he ignored the affects. Since you know so much about me and are so smart I should not have to tell you that Bush sucked as a President. He tried to please the scum across the isle so much that he also became scum. Sickening!

When will you people learn that Government is the problem. Until we get someone in office that will start to shrink it the problems will only get worse. Mainly the House and Senate. Nobody should vote for an incumbent unless they voted no on the bail out the first and second time! I look at people not parties. Voting straight ticket is for suckers that are either too lazy to investigate or just too dumb.

Yup I'm racist we all are to some extent at least I'll admit it. No matter who gets in I think they both lack whats needed. After that debate I really realize they both said nothing

As for Bush trying to please across the isle, thats sooooo funny. He never vetoed a single spending or any kind of bill until the congress went Dem less than 2 years ago, then he finally vetoed a couple Dem things.. All he pleased was his thirst to spend. After 911 Bush could do no wrong and the Dems put up no fight, he wasn't pleasing the dems Bush made the rules & the Dems & Republicans just followed him like pied piper. Stop blaming the Dems for Bush not being a good president He had Republican Rule in congress for 6 years he had high approval rating among republicans. They got drunk with power and spent and spent and spent. Fiscal Conservative he was like a drug addict in a crack house with a big wallet. Rush he's just Rush another mean spirited republican, he needed the pills I would if I was as nasty and a liar like he is

We are screwed neither candidate is what we need today.

I'm doing a write in vote for you VOTE 007 He is the Man for the job. I hope you get the votes a lot of Republicans won't vote for a black man. But since you lean far right they probably will. 007/Palin in 2008

Pimp Daddy 007 & Hoe Baby Palin in 08........Now thats racist. Might just be the winning ticket

Hey did you watch the debate last night?? They both said a lot of NOTHING...

Edited by Jeff

Yup I'm racist we all are to some extent at least I'll admit it. No matter who gets in I think they both lack whats needed. After that debate I really realize they both said nothing

As for Bush trying to please across the isle, thats sooooo funny. He never vetoed a single spending or any kind of bill until the congress went Dem less than 2 years ago, then he finally vetoed a couple Dem things.. All he pleased was his thirst to spend. After 911 Bush could do no wrong and the Dems put up no fight, he wasn't pleasing the dems Bush made the rules & the Dems & Republicans just followed him like pied piper. Stop blaming the Dems for Bush not being a good president He had Republican Rule in congress for 6 years he had high approval rating among republicans. They got drunk with power and spent and spent and spent. Fiscal Conservative he was like a drug addict in a crack house with a big wallet. Rush he's just Rush another mean spirited republican, he needed the pills I would if I was as nasty and a liar like he is

We are screwed neither candidate is what we need today.

I'm doing a write in vote for you VOTE 007 He is the Man for the job. I hope you get the votes a lot of Republicans won't vote for a black man. But since you lean far right they probably will. 007/Palin in 2008

Pimp Daddy 007 & Hoe Baby Palin in 08........Now thats racist. Might just be the winning ticket

Hey did you watch the debate last night?? They both said a lot of NOTHING...

Debate. Is that what that was? Yea I actually looked forward to watching that crap. By the way, I'll take the write in but I am certain that I was be shot my first year in office. You make alot of enemies when you start yanking gold teets (sigh language filter) from people's mouths;)

As for dem's take a look at the ole yellow dog dems. I'm hearing alot of them say "I ain't votin for no negro." For the record the Republican party has done more for blacks than anyone.

Edited by Double07