Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Say NO to Gays!

Question

Important stuff coming up in the election. We have a proposition here in Cali that defines "Marriage between a man and a woman"; It's proposition 8 which I will be voting YES to.

61% of California's voted said YES to these exact words on a measure a couple years ago, but 4 San Fransisco judges decided that we were all wrong and overturned it. This time it will be put into our constitution here and they can't overturn it.

Vote "YES" on prop 8 if you are in California. Check your state and see if there is a similar measure. Let's restore and protect Marriage once and for all.

107 answers to this question

I'm saying exactly what I said. :)

There are decades of tests available for you to do research if you like. It's proven that children do best when they are raised by their biological mother and father. For example, studies show that fatherless children suffer from higher incidents of mental illness, educational failure, substance abuse, criminal behavior, sexual abuse, and other problems.

Just because YOU have seen something different, doesn't change the years and years of tests that prove otherwise. Nobody is saying we should ship gays off to some island, well, at least I'm not saying that. I'm saying that gays are not qualified to have the honor of being married because of their choice of lifestyle. It's bad for children and bad for society to support such a harmful culture.

Island. Find that place in the sand that use to be Sodom and Gomorrah. Let them have that place all to themselves. They can take the ACLU with them!

So the lowest common denominator is ***, nothing else. Its not about benefits, contracts, visitations, civil unions, its about ***. It might be titilating as an observer, but it is still wrong. Wrong is wrong.

I guess the filter is working begins with s ends with x.

Edited by centexpw

I'm going to hell. I have been in the middle at times of a couple of hot ladies that were Bi . At the time I didnt think it was wrong anything but wrong oops. But they didnt want to get married so its OK right LOL?. Its the past, am I still going to Hell:kiss:

Man now I'm bummed out, I'm going to Hell arent I?

According to all my right winger buddies out here I'm a goner any way

Edited by Jeff

I'm going to hell. I have been in the middle at times of a couple of hot ladies that were Bi . At the time I didnt think it was wrong anything but wrong oops. But they didnt want to get married so its OK right LOL?. Its the past, am I still going to Hell:kiss:

Man now I'm bummed out, I'm going to Hell arent I?

According to all my right winger buddies out here I'm a goner any way

Well Jeff you forgot about one theory. Maybe they let you dance inbetween them because you pose no serious threat!!!!!!!

:lgsidewaySorry brother but you set yourself up way too easy on that one!!

So the lowest common denominator is ***, nothing else. Its not about benefits, contracts, visitations, civil unions, its about ***. It might be titilating as an observer, but it is still wrong. Wrong is wrong.

I guess the filter is working begins with s ends with x.

Actually some of the biggest hurdles are insurance , death beifits and taxes on the money issues. The moral "dilema" is not much of a dilema at all it is not natural so don't do it.

Well Jeff you forgot about one theory. Maybe they let you dance inbetween them because you pose no serious threat!!!!!!!

:lgsidewaySorry brother but you set yourself up way too easy on that one!!

LOL LOL

But I'll tell you I wasnt doing much dancing those nights:lgbounces Oh to be young again

If I can't look at a picture with my wife and 10 year old daughter in the room, let alone my sons, it isn't appropriate.

Well our kids are going to be taught all about these kinds of pictures in school if we don't vote down legislation that promotes this filth.

Going to Hell? I thought you said you got married. Man, you are so there already. :) Just kidding, I enjoy being married myself.

Isn't there a pita prop on there deserving of a no?. can I get a no please?.. think it is something about a prevention of animal abuse yadda yadda. Surely there enough protections on books already and a chicken in a box is exactly where I want mine. A big red KFC box!!, and I want it decent price too..thank you very much!! :)