Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Lisa from Princess Powerwashing Hospitalized

Question

Please everybody say a prayer & keep her in their prayers....

Lisa " Princess Pressure Washing "

She has been in the Hospital for 1 week now

intensive Care Unit with a bad pneumonia.

This is all the information I have.

Barbara Vogel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbara asked me to share this.

Please remember Lisa in your prayers.

Beth

24 answers to this question

Is that Lisa the hydroflouric acid lady?

Ken,

If I am not mistaken, Lisa's skin damage was mainly caused by stripper cream caustic burns.

Hope she gets better and out of the hospital soon.

Ken,

If I am not mistaken, Lisa's skin damage was mainly caused by stripper cream caustic burns.

Hope she gets better and out of the hospital soon.

Rick, I didn't know she had skin damage. I just remember a lady at Tom's R/T that use HF acid on just about everything.

I have taken care of a few people recently this sick, on ventilators for weeks with presumed H1N1. The reason some of them are so sick is prior exposures to respiratory toxins (farmer dust, smokers and so forth) They are normally fine in every day life, but have gotten a horrible bacterial pneumonia at the tail end of the H1N1 virus that most healthy undamaged lungs recover from in 7 to 10 days. For the others it is at times taking several weeks to get out of the woods.

think about how many times some of us have coughed while spraying stripper or oxalic, or how many times the xjet fog has blown soap and chlorine into our faces with a wind change. We are chipping away at our respiratory system bit by bit.

there is a lot to be said for the respirator mask sittin on the dash in the truck while we work.

I hope it is a wakeup call for all of us.

I have to say Matt sure knows his "Other Job" like a top professional would. This whole H1N1 is scary business. My family and I have elected not to be vaccinated for that and mainly because of my 14 yr old neighbors first cousin who was 9 and died this year a couple of days after he got the vaccination. Big story in the paper here about him and its scary news.

Man whatever Lisa has I hope she gets a full recovery and soon. She is one of us in this Big "Powerwashing" family.

Edited by John T
Spelling as usual

Barbara Vogel just called with an update she got from Richard.

It is NOT H1N1.

:) Also Lisa is doing a little bit better, they moved her from ICU to a private room, but she still has a VERY long road ahead.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Beth