Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Show off your business card!

My logo was created by a graphic designer in exchange for a substantial discount on restoring his mahogany deck. The remainder of the business card as well as envelopes, stationary, etc. is designed and printed in house using Gimp and OpenOffice software under Linux.

To meet the competition for city work I am thinking of redesigning my card. Let me know what "y'all" think.

123.jpg

That's Too funny Ken!!!:lolsign: :lolsign:

What are ya tryin to say, Rod? I'm ugly? LOL
Dude!!! you gotta admit it was a perfect example of the stigma....

The pic was loading so slowly and all of a sudden it just popped up like someone saying boo! :lol:

Rod~

here is mine I am working on new one that is front and back. i found a really good place that prints good cards for cheap got 1000 high gloss really think cards for $40 there are some good looking cards out there nice work guys

post-209-13777215117_thumb.jpg

Here are our latest and greatest from Keith at KBK Graphx :) Roger's information will be on one side and mine is on the other side of the card.

Pretty neat. First his and hers business card I ever seen.

Just a DIY on www.printsmadeasy.com . I left the back blank because I write on the rear of business cards constantly, and noticed that I often retain them in my wallet because of that. It is pretty common for me to say, "I've got a card here from somebody in that field," and then produce the card when some business comes up in conversation.

I thought it would be a handy tool.

The pic is scanned, so forgive it being askew, better copies are locked deep within an ancient computer I'm battling with these days.:angryfire

post-1043-137772151996_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]3666[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3667[/ATTACH]

Let me know what you guys think.

I've used Twig one stop for most of my printing. There pretty good. 2 sided gloss 12pt card stock. I got 5000 for $105.00 They have a good website to.

Dan

post-293-137772151999_thumb.jpg

post-293-137772152006_thumb.jpg

Hey Louie

Tell them that Dan from Reliable Roof & Powerwash Co. referred you to them.

I haven't received my cards yet but I've used them in the past and you won't believe the quality. My cards should be here monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I got mine with a special they ran recently. The current price is $120 per 5000. But mention the $105 price and I'm sure they'll honor it.

When I first heard there prices I thought that it must be pretty bad quaility but being so low I took the chance. I had 6 by 4 post cards done about a year ago and was amazed.

http://www.twigonestop.com/printing/business-cards/business-cards/

Printed in full color on BOTH sides photo quality

Printed on a 12pt. cardstock (c2s)

If anyone could give me some feedback regarding my cards I'd really appreciate it. I designed them in photoshop myself. I don't mind if it's constructing critism.

Dan