Sign in to follow this  
newlook

Power Wash Management Guidelines

A couple years ago we hired a H.R. Firm to create a complete and thorough management guideline to assist us run our power washing business.

The management guidelines contains all the forms you should need to manage your human resources task on a day-to-day basis. Some of the descriptions are Hiring Forms, New Hire Forms, Performance Forms, Termination Forms, Posting Requirements and Safety Requirements ~ too name a few.

Our company has outgrown the above guidelines as we have involved ourselves in many different industries. We had a need to redo our H.R. part of the business due to our rapid growth over the last couple of years.

If anyone is interested in receiving a copy of our Power Wash Management Guidelines to assist them in getting their H.R. dept. pointed in the right direction, please let me know.

Our H.R. guidelines are based on Calif. laws. Each state is different and our Power Wash Management Guidelines are ONLY to be used for informational purposes only! Meaning that if someone can use the information that we are providing to assist them to migrate in the direction they need to be as it relates to H.R. compliant...Great!!

Let me know if you are interested in receiving a copy of it and we will get it out to you!

Hey Carlos--

I'll send you an email with my info on it to your aol account. .....But not until you post an address or something so I/we can pay you for this. It is generous enough of an offer without you having to pay for printing, postage, etc. Something like this is a Home Run for most of us to get--and we want to pay you fairly for your helpfulness! Thanks!!

I have a CD of the information. I am going to try to see if I can get all the information up on the BBS. I will call Beth and see if I can do it.

If not, I will burn some CD's and go from there. Hold off sending any postage payments. I may be able to get a CD out to you folks.

I have all the CD's almost done...no need for postage. I will try to get these out to all that have requested it online and also direct emails to me.

Just thought I would touch base and let you all know that I have been working on them.....

I am interested as well Carlos. If you are able to post it on this site to download, tha's great. If not please make mention of it and I will send you $$ and address for the cd or manual. Whatever. It sounds great.

I'm not sure what just happened... Butterfingers

In any case, I too would like to see what you have.

Able Hands

503 Royal Oak Rd

Garner, NC 27529

Are you sure I can't send you something for postage and effort involved?

Matt

Hi Carlos,

I would like a copy as well.

Michael White

684 Weaver Falls Court

Loganville, GA 30052

I'll be more than happy to cover any expenses.

Thanks,

Mike

Email is a great thing. I just sent the management guidelines to the following individuals:

Ken F, Jeff, Craig, Ray, Rich, Hugh, Matt (Able Hands) and Mike (Mr. Pressure).

Let me know if you all received everything that I mentioned in the email. If so ~ I will email it out to the rest of you that have requested. LOL ..someone called me and walked me thru on the email approach vs. CD.

For those that received via email, please let me know what you think.