Sign in to follow this  
Hydroservices

My new brochure and flyer - take a look!

Nice flyer....... but.... typo on the word "competitive" ... you have competitice on the "one stop bldg. maint. company" on 2nd pg.

It looks very nice and catchy. It should land you alot of business.

I really like that you offer discounts to seniors as well.

Nice flyer....... but.... typo on the word "competitive" ... you have competitice on the "one stop bldg. maint. company" on 2nd pg.

It looks very nice and catchy. It should land you alot of business.

I really like that you offer discounts to seniors as well.

OOOPPPS I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE ALREADY MADE 10,000 OF THEM

Here are my new brochure and flyer that I designed (I used to be in graphic design.)

Please let me know what you think.

businessbrochurepg1smallest1wi.jpg

businessbrochurepg2smallest1po.jpg

Flyer

flyerrealcutrevised6sg.jpg

Keith Bruce from KBK Graphx designed "Give your House a Bath". Why are YOU taking credit for this?

I saw that the flyer at the beginning of this post was copied. I happen to respect Keith and his work. I don't want to see any of my marketing designs and wording that I pay for on someone elses literature. Would anybody? The graphic artist????..... It's a matter of Ethics (and legality).

KBK is on his honeymoon. Give him a couple of weeks to resurface.

But if it were me, I would say no to the can I change your literature request. Get real, he does this for a living. How would you like it if a client wanted you to do a house wash for free or decided to pay you less after you busted tail all afternoon? Keith's marketing work is excellent. He deserves to be compensated for his work.

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, but that's my .02 on this topic....

Beth :groovy3:

My question is, is the flyer the property of KBK, or the property of the original purchaser of the art work? I think you should be asking the orginal owner of the flyer (who paid for the design) if you can use the flyer with some minor changes.