Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Cleaner Times Magazine wants to know... and needs your help.

Hi All,

Cleaner Times Magazine is interested in knowing what other services you offer besides pressure washing? They are looking for this information to better serve their readers wit future topics etc., and have asked me to post on this topic. Please take a few moments of your time to post what some of the other services you offer are, perhaps why they are a good fit for your business. If you wish to share your comments via email you may send them to: jmcmurry@adpub.com

Thanks in advance. It's appreciated.

Beth

If I recieved cleaner Times Magazine I would be able to help better. I use to get a Free subscription but for some reason they Stopped. I could write some killer Articles for them.

My services include Repair and installation of Pressure washers, Hot Water Pressure Washers, Steam Cleaners, Space Heaters, Water Recovery and Reclaim Systems, Automatic and Manual Car Wash Systems, Cabinet Washers Automatic and Manual Types. Chemical and Soap Preperation and Delivery.Wash Pad design and Engine Cleaning. Pump Repair, Minor Engine and Motor Repair, Generators and Electronic Controls, ETC

Were you a PWNA member at one time? If you were and let that lapse, that could be why they stopped.

I would certainly subscribe if we were not PWNA members, and if we decide not to renew our membership (ask me next June), I'll be sure to take out a subscription directly.

Beth

PWing for the first 3 years, then added wood resto 2 years ago.

It seems that PWing just naturally branches off into the woody category where it can actually triple the income over PWing alone ( after much learning ).

Repairs automatically branched off from the resto add on.

If I recieved cleaner Times Magazine I would be able to help better. I use to get a Free subscription but for some reason they Stopped. I could write some killer Articles for them.

My services include Repair and installation of Pressure washers, Hot Water Pressure Washers, Steam Cleaners, Space Heaters, Water Recovery and Reclaim Systems, Automatic and Manual Car Wash Systems, Cabinet Washers Automatic and Manual Types. Chemical and Soap Preperation and Delivery.Wash Pad design and Engine Cleaning. Pump Repair, Minor Engine and Motor Repair, Generators and Electronic Controls, ETC

John- How did u get the fee subscription? Where you a PWNA member at one time?? I still get the Cleaner Times Magazine thru my PWNA membership. I don't how long that will last but if it stops I will subscribe to the Cleaner Times on my own and probably no longer stay on as a PWNA member if this benny's goes by the wayside.

Yeah, I do not get it either, and would like to!

I offer wood resto, gutter cleaning & window cleaning. One comment I have about Cleaner Times mag, I have had a sub for a couple years. It seems like lately most of the articles are geared towards manufacturing and distributors and large corps. It would be nice to also have some articles geared towards the little guys. I know they have alot of different areas to cover but dont forget about us. I'm not really interested in doing business in China.

I offer commercial and industrial window cleaning - 5 stories or less - in addition to the ususal pressure washing. I also clean awnings when asked.

As a side note, I am not subscribed to the Cleaner Times yet, but I was told that one of my before and after pictures was featured in last months issue. If anybody could scan that page and send it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Cleaner Times told me they would send me several copies, but I have not received them yet.

I have seen a number of business articles but would like to see more relating to business statistics.

Janitorial falls in line with cleaning so this is a good fill in for those who perform residential services but need more reoccurring monthly income and willing to expand into the commercial segment. I have seen the opposite happening with janitorial companies trying to do pw'ing. Some times, it's not pretty. Anyway, information on equipment, supplies, the in's and outs of the business, etc.

Also; more on contract law, consumer affairs and the consumer protection act, bidding, scheduling, and employee training/human resource type info.

Thanks for letting us provide feedback, it helps to know someone is listening.

Rod!~

We are a full service fire prevention/suppression company. We do fire extinguishers, sprinklers, fire alarms, emergency lighting, supression system, exhaust sytem installations. We do something else, yeah, we clean exhaust systems too.